Rockwater Designs Semi-Rectangular Heat Zone Sleeping Bag (-20-Degrees Celcius) - Red/Dark Grey
Mother Nature is your second home. You spend every season you can -- even winter -- at your favourite family campground or that cozy spot in the backcountry. It's not always warm at night, but that doesn't deter you. Your Rockwater Designs Heat Zone sleeping bag is always by your side.
Lightweight and easy to carry around, this sleeping bag has gone with you on winter camping trips and overseas excursions. At night, when it's time to crawl into bed, you're always met by a warm, familiar embrace -- that of your favourite sleeping bag.
Why you want this:
- Long design: This sleeping bag fits a maximum height of 198cm (6'6"), making it good for tall people too.
- Ultra-lightweight and portable: Weighing only 1.85kg when packed, the sleeping bag has a tapered design that rolls more compactly than a rectangular bag, so you can easily pack it on your next overnight hike, summer camping trip, or backpacking excursion.
- Keeps you warm: Constructed with resilient Diamond Ripstop Polytek and double-layer insulated with ULTRALOFT 7-hole hollowfibre, this sleeping bag retains maximum heat.
- All-season design: A thermal rating of -20 degrees Celsius makes this sleeping bag suitable for winter, spring, summer, and fall, so you'll stay warm under the stars on chilly December nights.
- Retains heat from head to toe: The full hood with draw cord, full-length draft tube, and insulation collar prevent body heat from escaping, so you'll stay warm.
- Stay ventilated: 2-way zippers offer improved ventilation.
- Storage space: An inner stash pocket gives you space to stow away your sleeping essentials.