ROG Zephyrus G14 14" Gaming Laptop - Grey (AMD Ryzen 7 5800HS/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 3050)
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 2.8GHz octa-core AMD Ryzen 7 5800HS processor along with 16GB of 3,200MHz DDR4 RAM deliver enough performance for smooth gaming and multitasking workflows
- 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 solid state drive (SSD) gives secure storage space for your games, movies, and other digital content with quick retrieval times
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 graphics with dedicated 4GB of GDDR6 video memory churns out high frame rates for blur-free gaming visuals
- 14-inch Full HD antiglare IPS display with 1920 x 1080 resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio, and 144Hz refresh rate presents impressive visuals with extraordinary motion performance
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) and 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ethernet port provide high-speed internet access from wireless routers and wired broadband connections
- Bluetooth 5.1 dual-band 2x2 connectivity lets you pair a wide range of Bluetooth-enabled peripherals to the laptop without any hassle of wires
- Four-cell, 4S1P li-ion rechargeable battery of 56Wh capacity keeps the laptop awake for several hours of on-the-go gaming or movie streaming
- One USB Gen 2 Type-C port (supports Power Delivery and Display Port), three USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, one HDMI 2.0 port, and a 3.5mm combo audio jack enable wired connectivity with external monitors, USB flash drives, game consoles, and other peripherals with ease
- Four-zone RGB bilingual keyboard, white backlit logo, and RGB light bar feature advanced ROG Aura Sync System for setting up the laptop with personalized colourful lighting effects
- Innovative ROG Intelligent cooling system is equipped with thermal grizzly liquid metal thermal compound for improved cooling performance and protects the device from heat damages
- Eclipse grey finish adds a premium look and feel to the laptop
- Preinstalled Windows 10 Home (bilingual) operating system that automatically upgrades to latest security features for enhanced data protection
- Includes 30-day Xbox Game Pass with purchase for Windows 10 PC (requires active subscription, continues until cancelled; game catalog varies over time)
- Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cables
- AC Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good laptop- September 19, 2021
Pros: - Fast - Long battery life for a gaming laptop. - 144 HZ Display makes everything very smooth. - The speakers are descent. - Compact - Good build quality Cons: - The fans are loud but that normal for a gaming laptop. - There is a high pitched sound when the laptop is in silent mode. It’s goes away when you turn up the brightness of the backlit keyboard. Overall a good laptop if you don’t mind loud noises.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great, but also terrible- September 22, 2021
sadly, this laptop is no where near as good as expected. i'll list the pros and cons. Pros: - good battery life - great performance for size. seriously, its a beast. - good speakers - microphone pretty decent considering.. if compared to mac, its bad - on battery mode, its locked at 30fps for games, but its not bad, unless you are playing CS:GO or something CONS: - this is a gaming laptop and i cannot game properly with this terrible ghosting screen. What this means is when you swipe quickly left and right in shooting games, it is blurry. despite it is a nice smooth 144hz panel, - no USB ports on left side. i have a wireless gaming mouse, and headset. can't use headset without a USB hub due to both USB ports are on right side. - Screen bezel is glued on, and you can already see part of that glue stripping off sadly. No idea how long this glue will stay on considering the fans point to the bezels, making it very hot - Backlight bleeding on 2 parts of my screen. dark screen means white spots. I love my dark mode stuff, and its annoying. Also, i have wallpaper engine as well as rainmeter, and... just ruins it. - the screen was warped from day 1. despite having nice rubber edge on screen that prevents dust entering when closed, you always open up to this having dust and debris in it after taking out of bag. - just doing basic tasks whines up the fans like downloading games, or installing apps. This might be able to control though bios changes and other changes, but for out of the box settings, its too aggressive, it doesnt even just slightly get louder. its like 2 settings, loud or quiet. its kinda sad for small laptop like this. - on battery mode, games are stuck at 30fps. I dont know how to change it yet, but its annoying as i can't really play games on battery if it is stuck to 30 fps. i get it wants to save battery, but its absolutely a pain when i can't play games like counter strike. - no webcam? i dont care, but i thought i should mention this. REMARKS: If i was taking this laptop to school, its sort of a no brainer. This would be a great laptop. But i'm more like a mobile adult who also is a casual gamer, as well as want to keep things light. After suffering for years with my giant MSI GT660, i really wanted something slimmer. Guess i'll jsut have to keep looking.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Excellent laptop for its price- September 23, 2021
This laptop is pretty fast, really impressed by the AMD chip inside. It runs loud when playing games which is normal, but to consider.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report