Rogers Apple iPhone SE 64GB (2nd Generation) - Black - Monthly Financing
Start your activation from home
We’ve made it easy to get the phone you want faster. Simply press Start an Activation to provide us with a few important details before you go to a store.
Prices, taxes, and other charges: The monthly price above is a 24-month financing plan for the device. Price may vary by province. Applicable taxes will apply. Monthly data plans will be charged on top of device price. Add-on or pay-per-use data, initial service connection, cancellations, roaming, and other services may incur charges on top of the specified price. Credit check may be required. Fees may change over time. Please review full terms and conditions when you activate your plan in-store.
- Lightning to USB-C Cable
- 4.7-inch Retina HD multi-touch display with IPS technology (1334 x 750 resolution at 326ppi)
- Also features True Tone display, wide colour (P3), haptic touch, 625 nits max brightness (typical), fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating, display zoom, and Reachability
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- 64GB of built-in storage space
- 12MP wide camera with portrait mode, portrait lighting, depth control, next-generation Smart HDR, and 4K video
- 7MP front camera with portrait mode, portrait lighting, and depth control
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor (built into the Home button) for secure authentication
- Wireless charging (works with Qi chargers, sold separately)
- Fast-charge gets up to 50% charge in 30 minutes with 18W adapter or higher (sold separately)
- Bluetooth 5.0 allows numerous connectivity options
- FaceTime gives you video-calling capabilities
- Dual SIM slots (nano-SIM and eSIM)--note: iPhone SE is not compatible with existing micro-SIM cards
- iOS 13 with Dark Mode features tools for editing photos and video, and privacy features
- Apple Pay means you can pay with your iPhone using Touch ID in stores, within apps, and on the web; send and receive money in Messages; and complete purchases made with Apple Pay on your Mac
- Water- and dust-resistant (1 metre for up to 30 minutes, IP67 rated)
Before you buy this phone, here's what you need to know
- 0% interest on approved credit with a device financing agreement (DFA) and a Rogers Infinite plan. DFA based on full price plus applicable taxes. A security deposit of up to $500 may be required.
- Ending your plan early will result in your balance becoming due and result in a cancellation fee.
- Speed up your in-store phone activation by getting started from home. Then, head to a Best Buy store to complete the process and pick up your phone.
- Some conditions apply to this offer. For full details, speak to a Mobile Advisor at your local Best Buy store.
- Order fulfillment is based on product availability.
- This promotional offer is available for a limited time and is subject to change without notice.
What do I need to activate my new phone?
- To activate your phone, a Best Buy associate will need to see two pieces of government identification. This includes one piece of photo identification like a Provincial ID, Driver's License, Citizenship Card, or Passport.
- Carrier activation is subject to a credit check and approval. Depending on the results of this credit check, the carrier may require that you pay a security deposit or meet additional credit requirements.