Rogers Apple iPhone X 64GB - Silver - 2 Year Agreement
Model Number: 400100923351
Web Code: 11556753
iPhone X features an all-screen design with a 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone. Designed with the most durable glass ever in a smartphone and a surgical-grade stainless steel band. Charges wirelessly (charging mat sold separately). Face ID lets you unlock and use Apple Pay with just a glance. Supports augmented reality experiences in games and apps. With iPhone X, the next era of iPhone has begun.
Sold and shipped by Best Buy
Not sold online
Reserve & Pick Up
Store stock information is not available at this time
- 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone
- All-glass and stainless steel design, water- and dust-resistant
- 12MP dual cameras with dual OIS, Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting and 4K video up to 60 fps
- 7MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip in a smartphone
- Wireless charging -- works with Qi chargers
Before you buy this phone, here's what you need to know
- In-store activation required on select two-year voice and data plans. Excludes outright purchases.
- With this offer, there are some conditions that apply. Find a Best Buy location where one of our associates can explain such further details to you.
- In-store activation required including Reserve & Pick Up orders.
- Order fulfillment is based on product availability.
- This promotional offer is available for a limited time and is subject to change without notice.
What do I need to activate my new phone?
- To activate your phone, a Best Buy associate will need to see two pieces of government identification. This includes one piece of photo identification like a Provincial ID, Driver's License, Citizenship Card, or Passport.
- Carrier activation is subject to a credit check and approval. Depending on the results of this credit check, the carrier may require that you pay a security deposit or meet additional credit requirements.