Rogers Apple iPhone XR 64GB - Black - Monthly Financing
Important Update: We have a new way to start your phone activation process from home.Learn how it works
- 6.1-inch Liquid Retina Display
- Advanced Face ID
- A12 Bionic chip with 8-core Neural Engine
- 12MP wide-angle camera with Smart HDR
- Splash-, Water- and Dust-Resistant rated IP67
Before you buy this phone, here's what you need to know
- 0% interest on approved credit with a device financing agreement (DFA) and a Rogers Infinite plan. DFA based on full price plus applicable taxes. A security deposit of up to $500 may be required.
- Ending your plan early will result in your balance becoming due and result in a cancellation fee.
- Speed up your in-store phone activation by getting started from home. Then, head to a Best Buy store to complete the process and pick up your phone.
- Some conditions apply to this offer. For full details, speak to a Mobile Advisor at your local Best Buy store.
- Order fulfillment is based on product availability.
- This promotional offer is available for a limited time and is subject to change without notice.
What do I need to activate my new phone?
- To activate your phone, a Best Buy associate will need to see two pieces of government identification. This includes one piece of photo identification like a Provincial ID, Driver's License, Citizenship Card, or Passport.
- Carrier activation is subject to a credit check and approval. Depending on the results of this credit check, the carrier may require that you pay a security deposit or meet additional credit requirements.
- Lightning to USB-C Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
- This is not worth your money.- December 8, 2020
I would rather an iPhone 8 that can do the same thing for 200 to 300 dollars less. Shore there is one more camera but the audio sucks and it kept crashing on me whenever I HAD 3 tabs open.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report
- - October 10, 2019
Not helpful (45)Report