- Silver Aluminium Case
- White Sport Band
- 1m Magnetic Charging Cable
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- GPS + Cellular
- Always-On Retina display
- 30% larger screen
- ECG app2
- Electrical and optical heart sensors
- Built-in compass
- Emergency SOS
- International emergency calling1
- Fall detection
- S5 SiP with up to 2x faster 64-bit dual-core processor
- watchOS 6 with Activity trends, cycle tracking, hearing health innovations and the App Store on your wrist
- Aluminum or stainless steel case
1The international emergency calling feature requires an Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS + Cellular) model. For a list of supported countries and regions see apple.com/ca/watchos/feature-availability.
2The ECG app is available with the latest versions of iOS and watchOS on Apple Watch Series 4 or later. See apple.com/ca/watch for compatibility details. The ECG app is not intended for use by people under 22 years old.
Before you buy this watch, here's what you need to know
- In-store activation required on two-year watch data plans.
- Prices advertised are for new and existing in-store activation only. With this plan, there are some conditions that apply. Find a Best Buy location where one of our associates can explain this plan's details to you. In-store activation required with Reserve & Pick Up.
- You cannot buy this watch without activating it.
- Order fulfillment is based on product availability.
- This product is available for a limited time and is subject to change without notice.
What do I need to activate my new watch?
- To activate your watch, a Best Buy associate will need to see two pieces of government identification. This includes one piece of photo identification like a Provincial ID, Driver's License, Citizenship Card, or Passport.
- Carrier activation is subject to a credit check and approval. Depending on the results of this credit check, the carrier may require that you pay a security deposit or meet additional credit requirements.