Rogers iPhone 12 64GB - Purple - Monthly Financing
Important Update: We have a new way to start your phone activation process from home.Learn how it works
Display that goes all the way
- 6.1" Super Retina XDR display with 2532 x 1170 resolution at 460ppi takes you to the edge
- All-screen OLED with aerospace-grade aluminum edges delivers brighter brights, darker blacks, and higher resolution for everything you look at
- HDR display is packed with features including True Tone, wide colour (P3), haptic touch, a typical 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio, 625 nits max brightness (1200 nits with HDR), and fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
More processing power with A14 Bionic and iOS 14
- 64GB of on-board storage
- A14 Bionic chip crunches trillions of operations on the Neural Engine, handles shooting in Dolby Vision, is super-efficient for great battery life, and brings the latest augmented-reality (AR) experiences to life
- iOS 14 is packed with shortcuts that get you just what you want, right when you want it -- including pinned conversations in Messages, redesigned Widgets, and App Clips that let you use a small part of an app to quickly do things like pay for parking or order takeout
Two stunning cameras
- Dual-camera system features wide and ultra-wide cameras (both shoot 12MP, and up to 4K video at up to 60fps), giving you a level of detail and colour that wasn’t possible before
- Record 4K HDR video with Dolby Vision, edit in Photos or iMovie, then zap it to your TV using AirPlay to see all that colour and detail for a start-to-finish cinematic experience
- Both cameras have Night mode, which senses when light is low and kicks in automatically, maintaining clarity while capturing beautifully vibrant colour
- They also feature Deep Fusion, which in mid to low light analyses multiple exposures to maximise detail
- Smart HDR 3 with Scene Detection balances all the elements in a shot for rich detail and colour,
- Scene Detection uses machine-learning to recognise scenes, then adjusts sharpness, colour and white balance where needed
- Take great photos even further by choosing from 6 creative lighting effects: Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono, and High‑Key Mono
Living at the speed of 5G
- 5G on iPhone is super-fast, so you can download movies on the fly, stream higher-quality video, or FaceTime in HD over cellular with lots less lag
- Up to 20 5G bands and up to 32 LTE bands
- Wi‑Fi 6 (802.11ax) with MIMO is backwards-compatible with previous Wi-Fi versions
- Dual SIM with eSIM lets you have both a personal number and a business number on the same iPhone (note: iPhone 12 is not compatible with existing micro‑SIM cards)
- Bluetooth 5.0 gives you compatibility with a wide range of Bluetooth-enabled devices
MagSafe means everything just clicks
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery gives you plenty of battery life
- MagSafe accessories let everything just click into place, and magnets align themselves perfectly every time for faster wireless charging
- Lets you use MagSafe wireless charging up to 15W and Qi wireless charging up to 7.5W, as well as charging via USB to computer system or power adapter
- Fast-charge capable can get you up to 50% charge in 30 minutes with a 20W adapter or higher (sold separately)
Designed to protect your information
- Face ID data doesn't leave your iPhone, and is never backed up to iCloud or anywhere else
- iOS shows you an app's privacy practices before you download it
- When you use Apple Pay, your card number isn't shared with merchants
Less in the box for reduced carbon emissions
- Power adapter and EarPods have been removed, but fast-charging USB‑C to Lightning cable is included -- thus helping to shrink packaging, reduce shipments, and eliminate a massive amount of carbon emissions annually
- 100% recycled rare earth elements in all magnets, including those in MagSafe accessories
Even more features
- Spatial audio with Dolby Atmos means the sound moves around you in 3D space, so you feel like you're inside the action
- Ceramic Shield is tougher than any smartphone glass, with up to 4 times better drop performance
- Rated IP68 (maximum depth of 6 metres up to 30 minutes) to be splash-, water- and dust-resistant
- Siri lets you use your voice to send messages, set reminders, and more
Before you buy this phone, here's what you need to know
- 0% interest on approved credit with a device financing agreement (DFA) and a Rogers Infinite plan. DFA based on full price plus applicable taxes. A security deposit of up to $500 may be required.
- Ending your plan early will result in your balance becoming due and result in a cancellation fee.
- Speed up your in-store phone activation by getting started from home. Then, head to a Best Buy store to complete the process and pick up your phone.
- Some conditions apply to this offer. For full details, speak to a Mobile Advisor at your local Best Buy store.
- Order fulfillment is based on product availability.
- This promotional offer is available for a limited time and is subject to change without notice.
What do I need to activate my new phone?
- To activate your phone, a Best Buy associate will need to see two pieces of government identification. This includes one piece of photo identification like a Provincial ID, Driver's License, Citizenship Card, or Passport.
- Carrier activation is subject to a credit check and approval. Depending on the results of this credit check, the carrier may require that you pay a security deposit or meet additional credit requirements.
- iPhone with iOS 14
- USB‑C to Lightning Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.