Rogers Samsung Galaxy S21 5G 128GB - Phantom Grey - Monthly Financing
Important Update: We have a new way to start your phone activation process from home.Learn how it works
Smooth, fast, and extremely easy on the eyes
- 6.2" screen features Flat FHD+ (with Dynamic AMOLED 2X screen technology) and 2400 x 1080 native resolution for gorgeous images and videos
- Adaptive 120Hz display makes scrolling fast and silky-smooth, and helps conserve battery life
- Blue-light management automatically adjusts based on the time of day to keep your eyes fresh
- 128GB of on-board storage gives you plenty of space for videos, photos, and other files
- Snapdragon 888 processor and 8GB of RAM give you ultra-powerful multi-tasking, processing power, and graphics rendering
Shoot photos and video like a pro
- Professional-grade triple rear cameras (12MP ultra-wide, 12MP wide, and 64MP telephoto) and 10MP front camera help you capture all those share-ready moments with ease
- 64MP ultra-high-resolution lets you capture intensely detailed portraits, landscapes, and close-ups with ease
- 30x Space Zoom lets you capture images from incredible distances and magnify the details of something up close
- Zoom Lock function helps keep your subject stable and in the centre of the frame when you're zoomed in
- 8K video at 30fps delivers cinema-quality footage that's ultra-sharp, crystal-clear, and stunningly realistic
More camera magic
- Single Take lets you create short, instantly shareable GIFs, movies, and more in one take
- 8K Video Snap lets you grab the best frame from your video as a super-detailed, high-resolution still
- Director's View gives you the power of multi-cam recording and automatic pro-style effects so you can create a masterpiece
- Vlogger's View records front and back at the same time, with an intuitive editing system to make your vlogs and live-streams perfect
All-day battery, speedy 5G connectivity, and even more features
- 4000mAh lithium-ion intelligent battery gives you power all day and night without needing to charge (depending on usage), and intuitively conserves energy on its own by managing use
- Note: Charger is not included; use only Samsung-approved chargers and cables; do not use any worn or damaged chargers or cables; incompatible charger or cable can cause serious injuries or damage to your device
- Next-level 5G connectivity takes you into the future at hyper-speed
- Cutting-edge Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) is backward compatible with previous Wi-Fi versions
- Bluetooth 5.0 lets you pair up with headphones and other Bluetooth-enabled wireless devices
- Android 11 delivers a powerful user experiences and gives you access to a world of apps through the Google Play store
- Stunning new design features an integrated metal camera, modern matte finishes, and extremely durable glass
Before you buy this phone, here's what you need to know
- 0% interest on approved credit with a device financing agreement (DFA) and a Rogers Infinite plan. DFA based on full price plus applicable taxes. A security deposit of up to $500 may be required.
- Ending your plan early will result in your balance becoming due and result in a cancellation fee.
- Speed up your in-store phone activation by getting started from home. Then, head to a Best Buy store to complete the process and pick up your phone.
- Some conditions apply to this offer. For full details, speak to a Mobile Advisor at your local Best Buy store.
- Order fulfillment is based on product availability.
- This promotional offer is available for a limited time and is subject to change without notice.
What do I need to activate my new phone?
- To activate your phone, a Best Buy associate will need to see two pieces of government identification. This includes one piece of photo identification like a Provincial ID, Driver's License, Citizenship Card, or Passport.
- Carrier activation is subject to a credit check and approval. Depending on the results of this credit check, the carrier may require that you pay a security deposit or meet additional credit requirements.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
- USB Type-C Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- On button missing- March 27, 2021
The option to turn your phone on from home button slowly slipped out of Samsung existence. I would gladly take my Galaxy S8 back over the 21 for that reason alone. What is probably worse is the purchase accessories separate model that Samsung has adopted. Not only do they not provide a wall adapter for your charger, they don't provide a complete charger cord anymore. You only get a short micro x micro cord in the box. You will need an adapter to USB to use your old wall adapter plug.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- No expandable storage- March 13, 2021
Why samsung? Why? What kind of upgrade did you make for this phone that you HAVE to take out the only good feature that separate you from Apple??? I can tolerate the headphone jack and the stupid decision of taking out the power brick but why the expandable storage too???No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (8)Report