Roku Streambar 4K Media Streamer with Remote
- 2-in-1 media streamer with compact sound bar and voice remote makes it easy to control your TV, streaming, and sound from one handy place
- Netflix, Disney +, Crave, Apple TV, Google Play Movies & TV, Amazon Prime Video, and thousands more apps let you stream TV shows, movies, music, sports, live news, and more (some subscriptions may be required to access some content)
- AirPlay 2 lets you cast directly from your compatible Apple devices such as an iPhone or iPad
- With Bluetooth connectivity and Spotify Connect, you can stream your favourite music from a compatible device or via the Spotify app
- Up to 4K Ultra HD streaming (3840 x 2160 resolution) and compatibility with HDR10 and HDCP 2.2 delivers gorgeous, vibrant picture quality
- Big sound with boosted volume and speech clarity make your TV easier to hear and add rich depth to your music
- Built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant give you powerful voice assistants so you can use a variety of voice commands to control your entertainment setup
- Automatically quiet those annoyingly loud commercials via the settings
- Easy to set up right out of the box, including two AAA batteries for the remote and an HDMI cable (and optional optical cable) to connect to your TV
Required items (sold separately)
- TV with HDMI ARC or Optical outputs
- Wi-Fi network (wireless router) or ethernet connection for online access
- Roku Streambar
- Remote Control
- Power Adapter and Cable
- 2 X AAA Batteries
- Premium High Speed HDMI Cable
- Optical Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 947 reviewers who responded, 847 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Perfect size for my space- December 3, 2020
The streambar was extremely easy to setup. Only challenge was getting the ARC setting on my tv to work, but that was nothing to do with the sound bar. Easy to navigate the interface and has all of the apps I would need, including Jellyfin. Remote has great range but is missing the headphone jack, and lack of keyboard is frustrating however you can install the app and use that to enter usernames and passwords. Sound is good for the size and a definite improvement over the tv speakers. Price is a little higher than I feel it's worth. I'll likely keep it due to the size which works for my smaller space and it blends in with the rest of the a/V equipmentYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Very Disappointed- February 10, 2021
I am not sure if this is a "new and improved" version than the ones I purchased. I was very excited originally to see the launch of the ROKU soundbar. I purchased a total of 4. Big mistake. Nothing but problems to the point I went back to the stick on all of the TVs. Sound was great. What wasn't great was the constant freezing while watching TV. Sent it back, received a replacement and still does the same thing. Sticks work just fine. It isn't the internet. I pay for and receive 900 mbps. Now the things are just wall decorations. Good luck trying to get any help. The new norm is companies don't actually interact with customers. Very sad!!!!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great if you like a continual buzz and error codes- May 6, 2021
I bought this streambar to simplify my tv setup and had high hopes for it. I actually love ROKU and have recommended the service to others. The first problem I had was an regular HDCP error code screen. I tried three different HDMI cables to try and fix it but the error code still appears. Unplugging and replugging in the HDMI cable fixes it, but it is a pain in the neck. Even worse is the continual buzzing with the streambar. This occurs on all stations and is extremely annoying. Resetting the device doesn’t fix it and adjusting the sound settings does little. Very disappointed in what I had hoped would have been a great ROKU advancement.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.