Roku Streaming Stick+ 4K Media Streamer with Remote
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee Benefits
- Advanced wireless receiver provides a stronger signal with 4x the range for smoother streaming
- HD, 4K, and HDR streaming promise clear graphics and a quick response
- Small-size plugs right into the back of the TV so it's easy to use with wall-mounted TVs or away from home in hotel rooms or dorms
- More than 150,000 movies and TV episodes to choose from through streaming services like Netflix, Google Play Movies & Music, YouTube, and Cineplex Store
- Updated remote control features voice control plus power and volume controls for your TV so one remote does it all
- Save time and money with search results that show you where movies and TV shows are free or cheapest to watch
- Roku Streaming Stick+ (model 3810CA)
- Voice Remote
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- USB Power Cable with Advanced Wireless Receiver
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 14442 reviewers who responded, 13788 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Very good...not perfect- November 19, 2020
Only complaint is poor response on left direction arrow button...hav e to press fairly hard for response.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (2)Not helpful (0)Report
- Great overall streamer- January 4, 2020
This is the best overall streamer in the market for the price tag. It streams from all major providers like Apple, Disney, Amazon, etc... But the most handy feature it provides out of the box without the need for extra apps or installations is that it connects to the home network letting you stream media right from your NAS or computer or any other network connected storage. Non of the other major streamers in the market provide that. What I didn’t like is that the remote can be sluggish sometimes in response. I would have to press a button several times until the TV responds. I have two of them with the same issue. Also some TVs will have some audio issues with ROKU stick. I have returned two times before a Roku stick because of these audio issues with my LG TV. Still I recommend this streamer.Helpful (15)Not helpful (1)Report
- Good, but not great- January 13, 2020
This is our second Roku, but first Streaming Stick+. Our other is a more basic, older model. The good: great picture quality across the board, easy set up, lots of apps and options available, including Disney+ and Apple TV+, Dual band WiFi, Smooth operation, with noted exceptions below. Not So Good: the remote seems to suffer from input lag at times. Once it has synched up it bums along nicely, but I find its unresponsive at times. The mute button happens to fall right under the fingers, so we accidentally mute the TV repeatedly. Load time seems to take a while from “off” to ready to chose an app....a little surprising, actually. Overall the Streamer+ is a decent, low priced (when on sale) streaming device. Lots to like and perhaps just a few quirks. The quirks listed above aren’t found on our earlier Roku, so we may have to troubleshoot some more.Helpful (12)Not helpful (1)Report