Roku Streaming Stick+ 4K Media Streamer with Remote
- Advanced wireless receiver provides a stronger signal with 4x the range for smoother streaming
- HD, 4K, and HDR streaming promise clear graphics and a quick response
- Small-size plugs right into the back of the TV so it's easy to use with wall-mounted TVs or away from home in hotel rooms or dorms
- More than 150,000 movies and TV episodes to choose from through streaming services like Netflix, Google Play Movies & Music, YouTube, and Cineplex Store
- Updated remote control features voice control plus power and volume controls for your TV so one remote does it all
- Save time and money with search results that show you where movies and TV shows are free or cheapest to watch
- Roku Streaming Stick+ (model 3810CA)
- Voice Remote
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- USB Power Cable with Advanced Wireless Receiver
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 19491 reviewers who responded, 18620 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great for those that don’t have Roku / smart TV’s!- January 8, 2020
We only have 1 Roku TV, so it was difficult for everyone else to watch Hulu and Disney+ with TV’s that doesn’t have those apps. I decided to get this and it’s basically like having a Roku TV, but way cheaper. It was overall very easy to set up with simple picture instructions. Can also connect to phone which is great because you can change apps, volume, etc. It has Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Disney+, Spotify, there’s also adult swim (free), and much more to choose from. Highly recommend for those that don’t have Smart TV’s that don’t have Hulu and Disney+!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prefect for on the go- January 3, 2020
So I’m moving to a shelter and I needed something that could hook up to my aunt’s tiny tv for my 3 year old and this was perfect I just have to hook up my phone hotspot to the Roku and plug in 2 wires the tv and the Roku into the tv and magic it works great all our tv in one device and thanks to the tv remote features I don’t have to look for 2 remotes it does it all. Roku saves me so much money!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy, affordable, and everything you need- July 24, 2021
Great product! Makes your dumb TV a smart TV and with little to no wires since it plugs directly into your TV’s HDMI port. The stick has two power options: 1) Traditional Mini USB to wall outlet (a protruding wire that is somewhat cumbersome) or 2) a much better mini USB to USB-A (traditional USB) which most modern TV’s have so on that case a tiny less than 1 ft cable hidden behind your TV. Device is easy to set up and like I said let’s you access hundreds of apps like: Hulu, Sling, ESPN, Disney+, Apple TV+, Netflix, tons of other streaming channels and access to free Roku channels (Roku channel has many oldies for those of you missing that on your modern streaking options). Also very affordable price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Remote is Terrible!- August 17, 2019
I had a Roku 3 for years. I lost the remote so I replaced it with this. My AV reciever is located in a closet and the old Roku 3 remote work perfectly. This one did not! I have gone to the trouble to rework my system so that the Roku stick is plugged directly into one of the hdmi ports on the tv in the same room and then used the HDMI ARC from the tv to get the sound back to my audio video reciever. Still having trouble... Every day sometimes two, I have to remove the batteries from the remote, unplug the power to the stick which is behind the wall mounted tv and then put it all back again to get it back working. Talk about a pain in the rear! I wish I had my old Roku 3 back!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Broke Power Cable- August 14, 2021
Do not buy this guys. The power cable broke with less than a few months while jus being in the TV. How is that possible ? It didn’t bring any use to my babies after it broke they were stuck with no TV and only WiFi. That really sucked after I spent a hard earned 40$.with Best Buy suck as return/ exchange policy you out of lock of getting anything fixed or exchanged since it didn’t break in 15 days or less wow.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.