Roku Streaming Stick+ 4K Media Streamer with Remote
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Advanced wireless receiver provides a stronger signal with 4x the range for smoother streaming
- HD, 4K, and HDR streaming promise clear graphics and a quick response
- Small-size plugs right into the back of the TV so it's easy to use with wall-mounted TVs or away from home in hotel rooms or dorms
- More than 150,000 movies and TV episodes to choose from through streaming services like Netflix, Google Play Movies & Music, YouTube, and Cineplex Store
- Updated remote control features voice control plus power and volume controls for your TV so one remote does it all
- Save time and money with search results that show you where movies and TV shows are free or cheapest to watch
- Roku Streaming Stick+ (model 3810CA)
- Voice Remote
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- USB Power Cable with Advanced Wireless Receiver
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 17549 reviewers who responded, 16764 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good, but not great- January 13, 2020
This is our second Roku, but first Streaming Stick+. Our other is a more basic, older model. The good: great picture quality across the board, easy set up, lots of apps and options available, including Disney+ and Apple TV+, Dual band WiFi, Smooth operation, with noted exceptions below. Not So Good: the remote seems to suffer from input lag at times. Once it has synched up it bums along nicely, but I find its unresponsive at times. The mute button happens to fall right under the fingers, so we accidentally mute the TV repeatedly. Load time seems to take a while from “off” to ready to chose an app....a little surprising, actually. Overall the Streamer+ is a decent, low priced (when on sale) streaming device. Lots to like and perhaps just a few quirks. The quirks listed above aren’t found on our earlier Roku, so we may have to troubleshoot some more.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Simple way for cable TV cord-cutting.- October 19, 2019
This turned out to be an easy was to cut my high cost cable TV in half. We did this while not only retaining all the channels we enjoy watching but also gaining greater options in entertainment. Even though the TV I bought this for is a plasma and not 4K, it is almost eight years old and eventually will be replaced by a 4K TV. Setup was simple. I did order the free HDMI adapter from Roku as the TV is wall mounted and the Roku device was too long to directly plug into the input. With Roku, YouTubeTV and Philo, I have all the content I could possibly need at half the cost of what I was paying for DISH. I highly recommend cutting the cable.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Freezes/Won't send audio- January 17, 2021
This Roku drives me crazy. I have to reset it daily when using it with my Vizio and Vizio soundbar for the volume to work. It loses connection with the remote consistently. I've tried using 2.4 and 5 and changing the wifi channel for the remote but nothing works. Roku did provide me with an HDMI extension (laughably about 3 inches long). I have two other Roku devices in my home. All 3 connect to the same model of Vizio TV and the soundbar ARC setup is the exact same. Funny enough the cheaper hard-wired Roku works the best using an upgraded wifi remote. The forums are pretty consistent with this device and the need to power cycle it or the TV.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.