Roland SPD-One Drum Pad - Percussion
Available online only
Roland SPD-One Percussion Drum Pad, Roland Model SPD-1P.
The Roland SPD::ONE PERCUSSION is a digital percussion pad that allows any musician to add authentic percussion sounds to their performances. It contains 22 realistic percussion sounds, including snares, hi-hats, cymbals, shakers, tambourines, and more, and you can even import your own original audio data into one of the 12 internal sound banks. The SPD::ONE PERCUSSION's robust-yet-sensitive pad can be played with sticks, hands, or feet, and the trigger threshold settings are easily adjusted with intuitive controls.
• Light, compact digital percussion pad that can be played with drumsticks, hands, or feet
• 22 onboard sounds, including genuine drum and percussion sounds
• Import your own WAV data via USB to one of the 12 sound banks
• Edit and control your sounds easily with just four knobs
• Powered by batteries (4 x AA) or AC adaptor
• Main output (mono) and headphones output (stereo) for monitoring
• USB-MIDI support enables use as a pad controller for music software
• Can be floor or tabletop mounted, or fitted to drum hardware and mic stands using the included mount adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Seller offers free standard shipping on all orders above $99.**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 business hours.
Returns can be made within 30 days of receiving your order.
|Cosmo Music||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|Musical instruments & equipment||30 Days||0%||0%||15%|
|Musical Instrument Consumables (Guitar strings, microphones, books etc.)||30 Days||0%||Not Returnable||Not Returnable|
|Wind Instruments||30 Days||0%||Not Returnable||Not Returnable|
|Headphones||30 Days||0%||Not Returnable||Not Returnable|
All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
The following products cannot be returned if opened: Mouthpieces, open packages of reeds, harmonicas, software, headphones, ear plugs, microphones, DJ Stylus and cartridges, fog fluid, cleaning products, opened strings, amplifier tubes, print music, books, CD's and videos Return shipping will be paid by seller for all cases where product is defective or damaged. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 days