Rowenta DW5080U1 1700W Micro Steam Focus Iron
Perfect Ironing Results Rowenta Focus iron provides perfect ironing even in the most hard-to-reach areas. This easy-to-maneuver iron features a high-precision tip, smart control settings for great agility, and unique patented Microsteam400 soleplate technology.
• HIGH PRECISION TIP ON THE SOLEPLATE. High precision profiled tip for perfect ironing results. Allows easy access to difficult areas such as narrow edges, seams and collars for excellent detailed ironing.
• 400 MICROHOLES STAINLESS STEEL SOLEPLATE. Unique patented Microsteam soleplate technology with 400 microholes for perfect steam distribution and smooth glide across the fabric.
• POWERFUL PERFORMANCE. Powerful steam boost to perfectly crease out stubborn wrinkles specifically on dry and thick fabrics, with help of the spray if necessary.
• ANTI-CALC TECHNOLOGY. The integrated anti calc prevents scale from aggregating into the iron due to hard water and maintain long-lasting clean steam output.
• SAFETY AUTO-OFF. The iron is automatically put on standby mode when left unattended: after 8 minutes when left on its heel, and after 30 seconds when left resting on its soleplate or side. It prevents energy waste and risk of burning.
• ANTI-DRIP TECHNOLOGY. Anti-drip feature prevents water leakage even while working on low temperature settings
• 3 WAY SMART AUTO SHUT OFF. For safety and peace of mind, the iron shuts off automatically after 8 minutes if left unused in the upright position and after 30 seconds if left in the horizontal position or tipped over.
• EXTRA LARGE WATER TANK - TO REDUCE RE-FILLS. 10 Oz. water tank to reduce the number of re-fills required.
• HANDLE DESIGNED FOR COMFORT AND EASE OF IRONING. The comfortable handle allows ironing to be as effortless as possible
• Power 1700 W