Rowenta Focus Excel Steam Iron (DW5270U1)
- 1725W iron removes wrinkles from fabrics to keep your clothes and home looking spick and span
- Stainless Steel 400HD MicroSteam Precision Shot Soleplate has 400 microholes for even steam distribution and efficient ironing
- Pointed tip helps you iron tricky spots like collars, seams, and edges
- Variable Steam produces up to 35g/min
- Burst of Steam produces up to 160g/min
- Auto Steam technology automatically adjusts steam to soleplate temperature to take the guesswork out of ironing
- Vertical Steam setting lets you steam hanging clothes or curtains
- Integrated anti-scale valve and anti-scale setting ensure a constant flow of steam to increase life span of iron and improve ease of use
- Anti-drip function helps prevent irritating water drips at low temperatures
- 300ml. (10.14oz) tank has a transparent window so you can easily monitor the water level
- 3-way auto shut off ensures safe operation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
- 5 stars on ruining a perfect iron- 27 décembre 2020
I bought this iron over a year ago and paid a LOT of money for it. It's a Rowenta, they're the best. EXCEPT ONE THING. The colored plastic is too dark to see the water level. I am a quilter and am constantly using the iron. Every day, Every 15 minutes. I bought other irons to try, but they do not have the heft or precision. For the reason stated in my review, the iron functions beautifully, its a shame that the water reservoir is a total guessing game. Change the color of the plastic to clear and you will have a PERFECT IRON. Make them purple or red or whatever color everywhere but the water reservoir. Ya'll owe me that.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Does not last- 28 décembre 2020
While the Rowenta iron is excellent to use and does a superb job of ironing, they just don't last. We have had 3 of them in the last 5 years. We had two of the top end models. One started leaking after 15 months and the other just stop working after about the same time. We bought the mid-range one (shown above) and sure enough it stopped working after about .... you guessed it, 15 months.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great iron for the money- 17 décembre 2018
There are some higher priced models that would likely perform better but for the costs this iron is great. It has all of the basic settings needed to be a daily use iron. The steam is actually way above average. The output there is enough to handle any job. The 1715W heats the iron up quickly and the settings are very easy to follow. If there is a knock, it is in how the water tank fills. You have to fill it at an angle with very low pressure or you wind up sending water all over the iron. Beyond that there is nothing I would change.