S'well Traveler 465ml (16 oz.) Stainless Steel Travel Mug - Silver Lining
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Designed using ThermaS'well technology to keep your drinks hot for 12 hours or cold for 24 hours
- 465ml (16oz.) capacity is ideal for transporting coffee along on your commute or staying hydrated while on the go
- Contoured silhouette fits comfortably in your hand for a better grip
- Leak-free top and vacuum seal prevent spills, drips, and even condensation
- Sip effortlessly from the wide-mouth opening that also makes it easy to stir your coffee or add ice cubes to chilled beverages
- BPA-free design boasts a triple-walled, insulated construction that's quality crafted from 18/8 stainless steel
- Hand wash only
- Travel Mug
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- What an amazing product from an amazing company- September 24, 2020
Absolutley love the swell bottles. We brought ours to the hydrotherapy sauna and steam room spa to keep us hydrated. Everyone else had to use disposable 1/2 cup glasses that warmed up as soon as you went into the sauna. We brought our sell bottles and the water stayed cold the whole time and completely added to our hydrotherapy experience of drinking cold water while steaming away and saved us from using the disposable cups at each sauna. We needed a replacement list for the traveler and contacted swell and they sent us a new one so we can continue using our bottle and not using disposable cups and bottles. Cant say enough good things about these products and the company. I have three bottles and two travelers from this company!
- Really disappointed- March 24, 2020
We have several Swell products and love them all. We even had a semi-scientific side-by-side comparison withe a neighbors YETI product and the Swell product was almost 20 F warmer after three hours so that neighbor bought a Swell. I bought a Swell Traveler for morning coffee in the car and IT IS NOT AS THERMALLY EFFICIENT AS MY OTHER SWELL PRODUCTS. A side-by-side test against those other product shows a 17 F difference after three hours, which is identical to all the other similar Thermous and Yeti products we have.
- Doesn't keep temperature as indicated- December 29, 2020
I love my S'well bottle and I bought this Traveler thinking it'd be as good as the first one. BUT the Traveler does NOT keep the temperature of the water (cold) even for 6 hours... it loses temperature quickly for a triple layered bottle. I've tested it with its regular lid and with the other one that came with it (which I've been using with since I bought it), both deliver the same result. However, even with this fact, I still think it's above average.