Safety 1st Foam Bumper Kit
Available online only
- Includes a 12' roll of edge bumper and 4 corner bumpers, so you can adapt every surface in your home into a safe play area
- Adhesive strips are easy to use, secure, and remove easily once your child no longer needs them
- Suitable for kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms, living rooms, and outdoors areas, so you can keep your child safe wherever they explore
- Recommended for children aged 6 months or older
- Safety 1st Foam Edge Roll & Corners
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- Do not buy this product.- March 9, 2016
Unbelievable. Doesn't even come close to having enough tape to cover the whole roll of foam. If you have 12' of foam in the box and it takes two strips of tape then you need at least 24' of tape! But NOPE it comes with probably 15' worth of tape. So now I'm sitting here 9months pregnant trying to baby proof my home for my toddler and its becoming mission impossible. So thanks a lot Safety 1st, really upset and disappointed mom over here!! Basically but this and make sure to spend more money and buy MORE TAPE. Smh, pathetic.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth your money- March 14, 2017
We put these on the edges of our coffee table. Our 9mo promptly began tearing them off by chewing on them and using them as handholds. They didn't last longer than a week. The foam was good, but the adhesive was terrible. This kit should instead come with a roll of painter's tape or Frog tape so that you can tape it on to your satisfaction while knowing there will be no marks when you take it off. Not as pretty but much more functional.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Highly disappointed! Do not recommend!- April 5, 2016
This product does not come with nearly enough tape to stick the phone to the coffee table. After letting the bumpers sit for 24 hours, my 13 month old ripped them off without any difficulty. The tape that transferred from the foam bumper has now left residue (that goes around the entire perimeter) that will not come off of my coffee table. I have since had to purchase a new coffee table. Very frustrated and disappointed in this product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.