Safety First Wide Hardware Mounted Safety Gate - Bronze
Available online only
- Suitable for use with children 6 to 18 months
- Suitable for the top and bottom of stairs, between rooms, and in doorways
- Red/green indicator on the top of the gate changes when the gate is installed correctly so you can be sure that it is securely screwed into place
- Directional stop keeps the gate from swinging out over the stairs
- Hardware mounting system doesn't require tools to install
- Gate swings open with a two-action handle that adults will find easy but toddlers won't be able to work
- Gate expands from 29" wide to 47" wide so it will fit in many hallways and doorways
- 36" high so it can keep in even tall toddlers
- Modern design looks chic in the home
- 1 x Safety 1st Easy Install Decor Metal Gate
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 34 reviewers who responded, 24 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Perfect gate- July 21, 2020
I needed a high gate for my dogs that are very good at jumping over things. The problem was I needed it for a very wide space. I had to extend this gate as far as it would possibly go. I was a little worried because I saw other reviews saying if I did this it was super easy to knock over. I’m not sure what they were doing wrong, but I had a really easy time setting this gate up and it’s very sturdy even stretched out to its max. I’ve had this gate for 5 months now and use it every day. It is still perfectly sturdy and my dogs haven’t found a way out. It’s a success!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A good gate- August 19, 2021
The gate went together easily, though the instructions could have been better, I was able to figure it out. We got it to keep our crawling Granddaughter from falling down our stairs. It has worked great so far. Our stairway entrance is offset, I was able to install it at a angle, so far it hasn't been a problem. The one issue is the latch on the gate is a bit awkward. We handle by having it closed when our Granddaughter is at our house and leave it open otherwise.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great gate for wide spaces- March 30, 2016
This gate has allows our toddler to safely run free on the second floor of our house. We converted our third floor attick space into a playroom and had a difficult time finding a sturdy-wide enough gate for the 45inch landing space. This gate not only fit nice and snug, but it's visuslly appealing as well. Our friends and family asked if it was "professionally" installed! It only took me 15mins to install and most importantly keeps baby safe.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.