Saints Row IV: Re-Elected (Switch)
Available online only
- Comes with 25 DLC Packs, including the Dubstep Gun (Remix) Pack, the Presidential Pack, the Commander-In-Chief Pack, and two celebrated episodic story expansions: Enter The Dominatrix and How The Saints Save Christmas
- You become the President of the United States of America and you have been given the responsibility to save everyone in the world from an alien invasion
- Play through an expansive storyline that spans different countries, times, and avd even space
- Equip powerful alien weapons such as Inflato-Ray, the Polarizer, the Disintegrator, and more to defeat your enemies
- Leap over buildings, kill people with your mind, run through tanks, and discover more superpower abilities to become an unstoppable force
- Customize character, clothes, and weapons for a personalized touch
- Saints Row IV: Re-Elected is strategy, roleplaying video game
Number of Players
- Game Cartridge
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 104 reviewers who responded, 99 would recommend this product.
- Saints Row meets superheroes- May 22, 2020
Saints Row: IV - Re-Elected - Nintendo Switch is a fantastic port in the Saints Row franchise. This game is super fun and hilarious in it's execution of story that spoofs Superheroes and Disaster Film entertainment. You are playing the president of the United States when aliens invade earth. There are so many laugh out loud moments and fun gameplay. Even the soundtrack does a good job of poking fun at the genre from Aerosmith "I don't want to miss a thing" while you are on a rocket heading to space to Haddaway's "What is love" while trying to escape an alien base. This game is just over the top action, story and fun. It has the base game and a ton of DLC content.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love this game, but major crash glitch in the dl- June 12, 2020
Saints Row is a great franchise, and VI lived up to the reputation; but the Switch port has a glitch on one of the DLC costumes that will crash your game if you even select the item in any menu. The Iron Rogue gloves. The full outfit suit will do it too, but if you select any ensemble that includes those cursed gloves get ready to restart your game. What really sucks is that the outfit isn't even that great to look at. If you can stomach having to avoid a pair of gauntlets forever, then have at it. Until this gets patched it's staying at 1 star.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great game and a great port!- May 1, 2020
I was a little nervous the switch, especially in handheld mode, wouldn't be able to handle all the effects and stuff going on in the game but I was wrong. The game plays fantastically whether its on the TV or being brought along for on the go playing. The game itself is of course fantastic. I've been a big fan of the new direction the developers have taken the Saints Row franchise by making it bigger and more over the top. Despite its flaws the humor and characters bring this game to life and I love every second of it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.