Saints Row (PS5)
Available for preorder
- Action-packed game takes you to the fictional American Southwest city of Santo Ileso where crime runs rampant
- Establish and build up The Saints—your own criminal gang that includes your friends Neenah, Kevin, and Eli
- Explore nine enthralling districts, each surrounded by the beauty of the desert
- Fight enemy factions and commit brilliantly-masterminded crimes in your quest to take over the city
- Utilize a wide range of customisable weapons including revolvers, rocket launchers, and melee heavyweights
- Choose from cars, bikes, planes, helicopters, VTOLs, hoverbikes, hoverboards, go-karts, or you wingsuit as you navigate the city
- Create a unique and powerful boss with an extensive suite of character customisation options and an impressive array of weapons and vehicles
- Drop-in/drop-out co-op is seamless and untethered so you and your friends can join the action without missing a beat
- Pre-order bonus gives you the Idols Anarchy Pack with the Idols DJ Helmet, Idols Twinkle Bat, and Idols Sandstorm Scrambler
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Dodgy game from an ailing studio- 7 octobre 2021
Got to play the initial game play alpha a little bit ago, and while some of the gameplay was good, there was a lot that was not. The gameplay got tiring even after a couple hours, the base characters were irritating, and it looked like Fortnite (poor art direction and a cheap look). The developers have also been extremely toxic towards the fan base, so this game is looking DOA. Save your money, there are some far better games coming out.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (13)Report
- Cool can’t wait- 13 novembre 2021
Based on the demos and previews released so far looks like they have done it again, certainly not for the easily offended, this will be a great fun addition to the collection, hopefully editable characters like before ( something GTA can’t manage )Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
In compliance with Canada Copyright legislation, software, music and movies cannot be returned if opened.Learn more about returns