Samsonite Laser Pro 15.6" Laptop Backpack - Black
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Part of the Laser Pro collection by Samsonite
- Rear padded compartment securely protects your 15.6" laptop during transport
- Front pocket features built-in organisation and a space for your tablet
- Side pockets keep frequently used items within easy reach
- Padded and adjustable straps ensure a comfortable carry
- TSA-friendly design (lock not included) makes it easier to go through airport security checkpoints
- SmartSleeve slips over the upright handle of your luggage for added convenience during travel
- Quality 1680D polyester construction ensures long-lasting durability
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 557 reviewers who responded, 534 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sturdy but bulky- August 17, 2018
This is a good backpack for when you need to travel with your laptop and it has the space to carry plenty more essentials (or non-essentials). It's very sturdy, and the padded compartment is nice, though I still prefer to keep my laptop in the middle zippered compartment just to be safe. Just keep in mind that it is a BIG BACKPACK. It's completely understandable, and I appreciate that it needs to be large to carry a large laptop, but you'll have to accept that you're going to have the "freshman backpack" if you need to carry this around campus. Be sure to take a break from having it on your shoulders if your laptop is heavy like mine.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great computer packpack- August 27, 2017
I really like this backpack. It has great pockets for various storage needs and a nice pocket for a laptop. I keep a 15.6 inch laptop, tablet, notebook, power supply, usb hard drive, and more in mine with plenty of room. I like that the backpack is stiffer than most so that it maintains a nice shape to protect items inside without collapsing like softer, less structured backpacks. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the shoulder straps could be a bit more padded. They aren't bad for shorter walks, but if you are walking a long way and have the backpack filled, it would be good if they had more padding. Otherwise it's a great backpack, well made and sturdy. Especially at the $55 sale price I paid.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slim and Protective- October 29, 2016
I had written about the other Samsonite backpack a while ago, it was definitely a decent bag but fell apart at the seams after a year on the road. So I went to another highly recommended bag with the LaserPro. It holds everything I need for a day trip, or all my gadgets neckpillow and extra blanket for a longer trip. The pocket for the headphones needs to probably stiffen a little more, i ended up using a case for my Samsung Levels and putting them in my main compartment. What you need to know is the bag is not meant to be stuffed, it is meant to maintain a small amount of gadgets and computer in an elegant way. Just got back from a week in Japan and the bag was crucial to my existence there. Really nice bag.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.