Samsonite Modern Utility 13" Laptop Day Backpack - Charcoal Heather
Available online only
- Part of the Modern Utility collection by Samsonite
- Well-organized design houses all your tech gadgets on the go
- Padded shoulder straps and a micro air mesh back provide maximum carrying comfort
- Drop-in padded compartment securely protects laptops up to 13" during transport
- Tricot-lined pocket is the perfect spot to stow your tablet
- Interior organizer keeps items easy to find
- Buckles on the ruck-style front flap provide a secure closure
- Matte gunmetal logo and matching zipper pulls for the nylon coil zippers add style and function to the bag
- Integrated SmartSleeve slips over the upright handle of your luggage for added convenience during travel
- Durable construction features a two-tone ripstop polyester with a water-resistant PU bottom for added protection
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 16 reviewers who responded, 14 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- MS Surface Pro users would love this.- February 1, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I was looking for a sturdy, modern looking, small back pack that could carry my daily essentials to work and school. This was the perfect bag for this. I carry a Surface Pro, an A5 sized planner, and various cables and headphones. The laptop portion keeps my Surface safe, the tablet pocket is the perfect size for a planner or journal, and the middle storage can carry a spiral notebook and a normal hardcover bool or smaller. There are other useful features as well, such as numerous smaller zippered and non-zippered pockets throughout. I love it. My ONE wish is just that it came in grey, but the blue color is still nice.
- Overall good product but still have room for improvement- June 21, 2018
When I received, the zipper is defected as shown in the image. Also inside the front pocket, there is no slider to open the zip pocket (i would like to attach the image but the website has issue and i can't see the submit button if i attach more than 1 image). Not sure if it's intentional but it doesn't make sense to have the pocket but can't open. Also the zipper should be smoother, my old bag has a better feeling whenever i close or open it. This is my first purchase from Samsonite I expect the quality to be better. The design is good, very compact yet plenty of space but still need to improve the quality.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great Compact Backpack for Traveling- August 5, 2019
I originally bought this backpack for my personal item on a Basic Economy flight. When I got it I realized I needed something slightly larger. However, this little bag is definitely going to be useful for carrying and protcting my 13.5" laptop and iPad. I would say for my petite frame (I'm 5'1") it doesn't look too small but for someone much taller it might look a little awkward. I'd recommend it if you are looking for a small backpack for school or specifically for a laptop/tablet and some writing materials. The padding is stiff enough to protect all items inside but too stiff to fit larger items.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.