Samsonite Modern Utility 15.6" Laptop Day Backpack - Charcoal Heather
Available online only
- Part of the Modern Utility collection by Samsonite
- Well-organized design houses all your tech gadgets on the go
- Padded shoulder straps and a micro air mesh back provide maximum carrying comfort
- Drop-in padded compartment securely protects laptops up to 15.6" during transport
- Tricot-lined pocket is the perfect spot to stow your tablet
- Interior organizer keeps items easy to find
- Buckles on the ruck-style front flap provide a secure closure
- Matte gunmetal logo and matching zipper pulls for the nylon coil zippers add style and function to the bag
- Integrated SmartSleeve slips over the upright handle of your luggage for added convenience during travel
- Durable construction features a two-tone ripstop polyester with a water-resistant PU bottom for added protection
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 278 reviewers who responded, 260 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Didn't hold up very well- 7 novembre 2019
I was on a work trip in New Orleans and bought this in the Samsonite store because I needed a new work bag for my laptop. I've owned nothing but Samsonite backpacks for the past decade and carry one to the office every day. I also travel with work a lot and take a backpack as a carry-on. I obviously love Samsonite, but I was disappointed in this one. I gave it three stars because it is stylish and lightweight. But I bought it in April and by July, it had tears in two of the pockets. If you don't carry a backpack often, then this would be a good one for occasional usage. But for everyday use, it did not hold up very well. I wouldn't buy this style again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Almost but not quite- 7 juillet 2021
When it comes to laptop bags I’m admittedly picky. This bag is nice and seemingly well made. I have two primary complaints with the design though. 1. The zippers do not freely hang if that makes sense. The zipper pull opening has a rectangular shape that causes the pull to lay oddly. I know that sounds OCD but if you spend your life traveling as I do then you’ll understand. 2. My second complaint is in the padding of the base of the bag. When your laptop is in the designated compartment it is protected from front impact but if you set your bag down on a hard surface tou will be surprised with the thud of what sounds like direct laptop to surface impact.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Practical & stylish! Stubborn bent flap is a tiny hassle- 6 janvier 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I'd been searching for several years for a replacement for my old commuting backpack that had seen better days. The Paracycle is a find! It's the first I've found has the right combo of large packable spaces and smaller pockets, pen holders, etc. It's compact and slim, plus it's stylish and available in colors other than black or gray! (I got the olive green -- love it.) The one negative, albeit small, was that the corner of the outer flap got bent up when it was packed for shipping and now has a stubborn turn up to it. I've yet to figure out how to iron it down so it stays. That is something the packers want to watch for.