Samsonite Xenon 3 15.6" Laptop Day Backpack - Black
Available online only
- Part of the Xenon 3 collection by Samsonite
- Timeless design with maximum organization for all your personal electronics
- Air channel system with air mesh padding on back provide maximum carrying comfort
- Rear padded compartment securely protects your 15.6" laptop during transport
- Front pocket features easily accessible organized space and a tricot-lined pocket to hold your tablet as well
- Matte gunmetal logo and matching zipper pulls add style and function to the bag
- Integrated SmartSleeve slips over the upright handle of your luggage for added convenience during travel
- Quality constructed from 1680 denier ballistic polyester for long-lasting durability
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 49 reviewers who responded, 46 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent mid-sized backpack- October 3, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is an excellent backpack. I am only 5'4" and I have a hard time finding backpacks that don't hang way too low, don't sit too wide on my shoulders, or don't otherwise feel uncomfortable. This bag is perfect. The laptop area is mostly well padded, though it could have more padding on the bottom. The front pouch has some handy smaller pockets in it, and the main pouch is a good size. I can fit my lunch bag, a sweater, and a book in there with room to spare. The water bottle pockets on the sides work great too and have been keeping my bottles and umbrellas secure. Overall this is a great bag for the price if you don't need a huge amount of space.
- Exceeded my expectations for what a laptop backpack could be- December 22, 2019
I love everything about this backpack! I love that the important pockets (for my Macbook and iPad) are felt-padded and safe. I love the big comfortable easy-to-grip handle on the top. I love that it's solid and perfectly weighted enough to stand up on its own. I love it's small front-facing compartment for convenient access to things like my Airpods and phone charger. I love the size of the big center compartment. I love the comfort and security of the backpack straps. It's easy to carry in one hand. It's easy to wear on my back. It fits everything. It feels good. It looks good. What more could one want? I feel like I lucked out finding this backpack!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for airplane under-seat stowage- March 11, 2020
Technically, I would rate this backpack a 4 1/2 star. Storage wise, it's smaller than my last laptop backpack, but I bought it for that very reason - so that it easily fits under an airplane seat. I've had it for almost 3 months now and on half a dozen trips. The bag has done fine. This is my second xenon bag, and my prior one held up great. I expect this one to perform equally as well. There are two areas of improvement that would make this bag a 5 star for me. 1. As others have mentioned, this bag would better if it had a small padded strip at the bottom of the laptop sleeve. 2. I wish there were a few more internal zippered pockets in the front compartment for the storage of travel accessories. It has a few, but could benefit from a few more. Otherwise, it's a great travel bag.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.