Samsung 22" FHD 75Hz 5ms GTG IPS LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (LF22T350FHNXZA) - Dark Blue Grey
- 22-inch LED display with a 1920 x 1080 resolution delivers Full HD imagery for an immersive viewing experience
- 5ms response time and 75Hz refresh rate help to minimise motion blur so that even fast scenes display smoothly
- Extra-wide 178-degree viewing angles provide you with a clear view from nearly any perspective
- 16:9 aspect ratio offers up a panoramic, cinema-quality experience
- AMD Radeon FreeSync technology reduces image tearing by keeping your monitor and graphics card refresh rate in sync
- Game Mode adjusts video games to fill your screen detail so you don't miss a critical moment
- Flicker Free technology and Eye Saver Mode reduce eye strain by eliminating screen flicker and minimising blue light
- One HDMI and one D-sub port allow you to connect multiple devices and peripherals
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1871 reviewers who responded, 1739 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- good second monitor- January 12, 2021
They are okay, but not a quality that I expected. It has various modes to choose from, but the standard was the best, even when gaming. I bought two and had one connected via hdmi and another via VGA. The one connected via VGA is blurrier compared side by side. I bought it when it was on sale, but even at that price I don't think it worth it. It would be a nice second or third monitor, but not for main for someone like me who uses the monitor 8+ hrs a day working (excel/pdf/web browsing) and playing games. I returned it to buy an ultrawide monitor, which I just need to pay $100 more and I could use split screen so that I don't need a second monitor.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Lot of defects- November 25, 2020
I have tried and exchanged three of these monitors so far and all three have shown defects. There were several dead pixels in two out of the three monitors and it also had strange small grey spots (not dead pixels) in a couple locations on the monitor. I believe its a manufacturing flaw with screen layers which is pretty disappointing to see with a reliable company such as Samsung. Based on the consistency of the defects I have seen, I assume most other monitors of this model will have the same. If you buy this monitor, make sure to check for dead pixels. I wrote this review on the third monitor before going back to return it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great daily LED monitor- May 23, 2021
Have had the monitor for a few weeks and I must say it has a beautiful picture. However - make sure you use the HDMI (digital) signal for the best picture. Originally I set it up with the VGA (analog) signal and it was a darker/less crisp display. The great thing about this being LED is that it doesn't get nearly as hot as my old monitor. Spent a while looking at cheaper alternatives but in the end this was the best bang for my buck. One thing that's a little bit annoying is the power button is a joystick on the back and you have to press it and select turn off. It's just a little annoying, but overall not a huge deal. I'd recommend it if you're on the fence.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.