Samsung 24" 39dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (DW80R9950US/AA) - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Bring time-saving versatility to your dish-cleaning duties
- Built-in 24" dishwasher gives you the versatility you demand for all your dish-cleaning duties
- AquaBlast technology uses powerful jets to wash off leftover food and residue without pre-rinsing
Optimal dish-loading flexibility
- Flexible 3rd rack provides a dedicated space for cleaning all your cutlery and utensils, making it easier to load and unload, and freeing up 30-percent more space than conventional Samsung 2-rack model designs
- Height-adjustable upper rack lifts or lowers up to 2", making it possible to wash tall, wide, and oversized pots and plates
Quiet operation and long-lasting durability
- 39dBA noise level offers a virtually silent operation, keeping your kitchen quieter when in use
- Stainless steel tub delivers a design that's durable and long-lasting
Cycles meet your specific needs with energy efficiency
- Indicator lights allow you to monitor the progress of each wash cycle
- Features up to a 24-hour delay start option, along with 7 wash cycles, including Normal, Auto, Delicate, Rinse Only, Heavy, Express 60', and Self Clean
- ENERGY STAR certified means this appliance efficiently reduces power and water usage
Protective technology safeguards your floors
- Smart leak sensor protects your floors from unexpected and costly water damage by sensing small traces of water then immediately shutting down the cycle
- Width: 60.5cm (23.82")
- Height: 86cm (33.86")
- Depth: 62.6cm (24.65")
- Water intake hose needed for installation (sold separately)
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
- Main Product
- Adjustable Legs
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 656 reviewers who responded, 573 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- DO NOT BUY !- 31 janvier 2021
the story of my experience is not a good one ! i ran this machine 1 time and experienced the lc error that requires a plumber to pull the unit and remove the water from the leak/drip pan. my plumber discovered the leak that apparently samsung isn’t smart enough to find .. or they just don’t care to fix. i know this because i have since read endless reviews about this leak error! i called samsung and they claimed ignorance and didn’t want to improve my experience or truly help! i’m sharing so that other can see the terrible design flaw and origin of this leak that happens every time the washer runs!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Don’t buy this!!- 18 juin 2020
I bought this in Sept. 2019. Not even a year old. Does not clean dishes properly, I have to wash everything by hand when I am emptying it. Does not dry plastics as it claims. Leaves dirty grey water in the filter system.
- Silent and Efficient- 16 novembre 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The dishwasher is so quiet the only time we hear it is when the water drains through the garbage disposal. The auto-venting feature is by far my favorite. The dishes are all virtually dry immediately after the cycle. I have found that the power zones are required for pots and pans regardless of how dirty they are. The only downside I've found so far is that you cannot _completely_ silence the chimes. There is a three-chime ping when the cycle is complete and the 10 minute vent cycle is about to begin. Its pretty quiet and not a deal-breaker, but that is the only sound you hear and prevents truly silent operation when running overnight.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.