Samsung 24" 48dB Built-In Dishwasher w/ Stainless Steel Tub & Third Rack (DW80R5061US/AA) -Stainless
Dish-duty made easy
- Built-in 24" dishwasher gives you the versatility you demand for all your dish-cleaning duties
- StormWash system tackles the toughest messes with no pre-washing required
- 3rd rack provides a dedicated space for cleaning all your cutlery and utensils
- AutoRelease dry feature opens the door to let steam escape while the built-in fan blows the steam away from your countertop
Durability and convenience
- Stainless steel tub promises long-lasting durability
- Seven wash cycles, including Normal, Auto, Delicate, Rinse Only, Heavy, Express 60', and Self Clean deliver the proper clean for every load
- 48dBA noise level sounds similar to rainfall so it won't interfere with your conversations
- Fingerprint-resistant stainless finish adds low-maintenance style to your kitchen
- Width: 60.71cm (23.9")
- Height: 86.11cm (33.9")
- Depth: 62.99cm (24.8")
- Water intake hose needed for installation (sold separately)
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
- Kick Plate
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1142 reviewers who responded, 935 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Beware, does not wash dishes properly- total junk- October 31, 2021
We bought this Dishwasher less than a year ago from Trail appliances in Calgary. It does not clean dishes at all, leaving stuck on food inside glasses and mugs that never had food in them to begin with! We’ve used Pod detergent, powdered detergent, use a rinse aid, and have had zero improvement. Because of the hot dry, food inside our mugs and glasses are baked on and now difficult to remove even in the sink with a manual scrub brush! This dishwasher actually makes dishes more dirty than they started! It’s a constant problem and happens with the every single load. This machine is by far and large one of the worst purchases we’ve ever made.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Almost...- January 11, 2021
I read over 100 reviews to see if this would be the right washer, It is. A lot of reviews state that the wash quality is low and I could not disagree more. My wife tried to clean one bowl that had dried cheese that refused to come off, quick cycle with Stormwash cleaned it right up. The auto opening door for drying really put this dishwasher over the top, works very well. Plastic items do retain water but that is not the washers fault. Reason for the three stars is due to you have to buy an electrical cord and 90 Degree water adapter if you want to install it yourself. Samsung themselves state that it comes with a cord but it does not.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it.- September 12, 2020
It is much quieter than our last dishwasher, and the dishes come out really clean. It also cleans our plastic cups without flipping them upside down, which was a pleasant surprise. I was apprehensive about the door opening by itself at the end of the dishwashing cycle, but it really does facilitate drying the dishes. Just make sure you install the aluminum tape underneath your counter, so that the moisture doesn't damage the wood. Also, make sure your hot water hookup and electric outlet box are off to the side. Our previous dishwasher had them installed underneath the dishwasher, and this dishwasher doesn't have enough room for them there.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could have been great- July 3, 2020
Features seemed great. Right out of the gate I had an issue with very fine particles of food (from the grinder??) deposited on all my dishes and especially cup & glass interiors. After searching for a solution, I found it seems to be an issue for some that is rarely resolved. I did try every FAQ suggestion and regularly cleaned the interior of residue. The door and roller tracks started squeaking after the first month. On paper, it looks great & feels high end; In practice, it isn't. I finally gave up and replaced it with another brand (which is not something I take lightly as I'm cheap - lol). I should have kept my 12year old Frigidaire.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great dishwasher so far- May 28, 2021
We've only had the dishwasher for a few weeks now, which is why I don't give it a 5-star rating yet. The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is the control panel on top of the door instead of in front. It took some doing to install it under our counter, but so far I can fit my fingers between the bottom of the counter and the top of the dishwasher. I know it improves the overall aesthetic but I think I would prefer the panel on the front. The other negative for me is how low the door opens to the floor. This is probably because this dishwasher has three tiers, which is nice, for extra loading, but I have a bad back and I don't like bending so much.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.