Samsung 24" 48dB Built-In Dishwasher w/ Stainless Tub & Third Rack (DW80R5061UG/AA) -Black Stainless
Dish-duty made easy
- Built-in 24" dishwasher gives you the versatility you demand for all your dish-cleaning duties
- StormWash system tackles the toughest messes with no pre-washing required
- 3rd rack provides a dedicated space for cleaning all your cutlery and utensils
- AutoRelease dry feature opens the door to let steam escape while the built-in fan blows the steam away from your countertop
Durability and convenience
- Stainless steel tub promises long-lasting durability
- Seven wash cycles, including Normal, Auto, Delicate, Rinse Only, Heavy, Express 60', and Self Clean deliver the proper clean for every load
- 48dBA noise level sounds similar to rainfall so it won't interfere with your conversations
- Fingerprint-resistant black stainless finish adds low-maintenance style to your kitchen
- Width: 60.71cm (23.9")
- Height: 86.11cm (33.9")
- Depth: 62.99cm (24.8")
- Water intake hose needed for installation (sold separately)
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
- Kick Plate
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 698 reviewers who responded, 573 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sleek and Stylish Dishwasher- 30 août 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Just got my dishwasher installed and it is great. Looks so sleek compared to everything else in my house. The installers were professional and got everything done within 30-45 minutes. The dishwasher was protected as they brought it in the house and they installed it professionally. So happy with it already and it cleans great and is quiet to use. What is unique to the dishwasher is the third row, as opposed to other dishwashers having two rows. This will provide an area for plastic lids and items that need more protection, but want cleaned. Love that option. Thank you Samsung for making another cool product that works great.
- Very quiet dishwasher- 3 janvier 2022
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I replaced my Whirlpool of 20 years with this Samsung. This runs very quiet as my old one was so loud, I never realized. I also hooked it up myself as I removed the old one and was familiar with the wiring, drainage, and water hookup’s. This has been a good dishwasher so far and it cleans very well. It has many options for cleaning cycles. It is also touch sensitive on the top of the door, not the front panel. My one minor gripe is that it is hard to tell how much liquid is in the dispenser for the drying and rinse aid.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works like a charm- 22 juin 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] What a difference clean dishes can make in a home! I am so happy with my new Stormwash it is quiet , roomy, powerful and efficient. I love how there are 3 tiers so I can separate my knives and tongs from the dishes and glasses on the other racks. There are 4 holders for utensils which is great since my kids love to go through spoons very quickly! I can run the dishwasher at any time since it is practically silent , when the cycle is complete it automatically pops the door open with a little jingle so I know it’s done. The Stormwash also has an adjustable rack for larger items to fit and washed properly. This has made cleaning up so much easier and less of a chore for me.
- Tupperware NEVER Dry- 29 octobre 2021
i can understand a few drops here and there after a wash but all of my tupperware is soaked after each wash. i have tried every combination wash. it is so wet that i am convinced there is something wrong with my dishwasher. for this amount that i paid i should not have to dry half my dishes after each wash. i run the water before the wash to make sure it starts with hot water and my water heater is turned up to scalding to see if that was it. not. i have where it keeps the door shut or pops it open. i have tried everything. so disappointed. plus there is not a dry only cycle.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good dishwasher- 1 novembre 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I purchased this for my kitchen remodel. Here are some good and bad things about it. Good: It's quite spacious. I love the three racks. The very top rack has room for large utensils. I like the main two as you can adjust the space. I love that there are many wash options and even a "delay" for your wash. It's very quiet and will open to allow air when your cycle is finished. The bad: The top rack doesn't always clean consistently. Make sure you mount it correctly or it will tip if you you both trays open. That is a huge hazard. I found I always have to add a rinse aid. The rinse cycle doesn't rinse well. It's pretty but not fingerprint proof.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.