Samsung 24" 48dB Built-in Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (DW80K5050UG/AC)-Black Stainless Steel
Benefits and features
- Removable, adjustable tines and movable upper rack allow plenty of loading flexibility for various-sized dishes
- Noise level rated 48 dBA offers a quiet cycle
- StormWash heavy-duty wash system gets even the heaviest soiled pots and pans spotless without prewashing
- Lower rack handle for easier access
- Stainless steel tub and finish
- 6 wash cycles offer cleaning versatility
- AutoRelease Dry feature automatically opens door to let steam escape
- Half-load run cycle saves both time and energy
- Digital leak sensor automatically shuts off electrical connections if traces of water are detected
- Width: 60.5cm (23.82")
- Height: 86cm (33.86")
- Depth: 62.7cm (24.69")
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 138 reviewers who responded, 82 would recommend this product.
- This dishwasher could be improved- February 4, 2017
Chose this dishwasher for the silver ware trays and adjustable top rack and hidden buttons. However, not impressed with anything else. I generally find items with food particles inside, especially top rack cups and bottom rack bowls. The bottom rack design, the tones are too close together and make it difficult to load my plates and bowls. Have tried different wash settings and seen little difference. To top it off, I've had the dishwasher just over 2 months and found the top rack washing arm lying on the bottom rack dishes yesterday! Not impressed at all with this product! Design items I originally mentioned are the only good things about it!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Does not clean- March 31, 2021
as others have mentioned, this dishwasher doesn't clean well and it leaves food particles on glasses and items in the top rack. i have tried all of the recommendations regarding loading it properly, using the right amount of soap, etc. i've found i have to run the dishwasher on the heavy cycle for every load, or the dishes don't come clean. i also can't full load it, because plates on the bottom rack won't come out clean if they are next to each other. i have to leave a space between each dish if i want them to come out clean. this means the capacity of the unit is reduced to half and i'm running it every other day for two people.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Love this dishwasher- April 18, 2018
The first thing I can say about this dishwasher is that it has a short cycle that allows you to wash small amount of dishes also another feature you can wash dishes on the bottom shelf only this reduces the short cycle by 10 minutes, the dishes come out excellent The only issue that I have is that the spring that keeping the door to open all the way doesn’t allow the door to open fully hopefully with time for spring will readjust and the bottom tray will slide out easier overall this dishwasher is great I also love the feature that opens the door when the dishes are complete it helps it to dry faster plays a little too as wellYes, I would recommend this to a friend.