Samsung 24" 50dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (DW80M3021US/CA) - Stainless Steel
Excellent capacity with low noise levels
- Built-in dishwasher is compact and fits in your kitchen space
- 24-inch stainless steel tub has an excellent capacity and durability to take in big loads of dishware
- 50dB noise level is noiseless enough to keep your home space quiet and undisturbed
Efficient functions for various dish loads
- 4 wash programs with a 60 express cycle for making sure each and every item comes out clean and spotless
- Auto, Normal, Heavy, Express 60, Hi-Temp wash, and sanitize cycle functions to deal with various types of dish loads at different speeds and intensities
- 1100W calrod heater to quickly heat water to deal with tough food stains and other hard-to-remove particles
- Hard food disposer catches solid food particles and eliminates them so that they don't recirculate back to dishes again
- Efficient wash rated with Energy Star certification for an efficient usage of power and water
Space saving interiors and easy controls
- Hidden touch control panel at the top of the door offers an effortless navigation and a quick selection of functions
- Fold-down tines offer plenty of convenience and an efficient usage of rack space
Other convenient features
- Delay start options offer a belated start up from 60 minutes to 24 hours
- Smart Digital Leakage sensor detects any water leaking out of the dishwasher and informs you immediately
- Child lock feature prevents unauthorized tampering during operation
- Width: 60.5cm (23.82")
- Height: 86cm (33.86")
- Depth: 62.7cm (24.69")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- DO NOT RECOMMEND- February 12, 2022
The motherboard went on this dishwasher at 7months and the Samsung chosen repairman simply patched the problem long enough for it to last past the warranty. It is now 14months old and the motherboard is failing again, the dishwasher does not drain after a cycle unless you manually tell it to and none of the sounds work. I predict I will be replacing this in the next few months and have been told it will cost more to repair it than to replace it. Save yourself the hassle and buy a better dishwasher from a different brand. My Samsung oven also had to have the motherboard replaced in it's first year so I would personally never buy another Samsung Appliance. Two thumbs down Very disappointing.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Great! 3 months experience- April 13, 2022
After reading the reviews I caved and returned it. I read nothing but awful. Then went and got the more expensive LG. Honestly, this machine was amazing. I don't know what is wrong with the reviews. It's very quiet, cleans super well, has very dry dishes at end of the cycle, has simple functions and is straightforward. I'm regretting that I returned it now and paid more for the LG. For the price, it's a great value.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- 4 years old and broken- May 26, 2020
I bought a Samsung thinking I was paying more for quality. The joke was on me because it never lived up to it’s name. Never cleaned the dishes well or was economical to operate. I would have given it less that a single star but I have to admit it was quiet. But that goes with no doing anything else a dishwasher is suppose to do!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Broke just after the warranty- December 6, 2020
Had it for 20 months and it is dead. Starts on its own and then cuts off. More money to fix it than to replace it. This is our third attempt at on a samsung appliance and our last. 3 Strikes and I'm out...No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Floods and leaks- March 22, 2020
Began to flood and leak from the door just after the warranty expired. Now just a waste of space in the kitchen.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.