Samsung 24" FHD 60Hz 9ms GTG VA LED Monitor (LS24A310NHNXZA) - Black
- 24" LED display features Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio to showcase sharp, vivid pictures to bring your content to life
- 9ms grey-to-grey response time and 60Hz refresh rate ensure super-responsive, lag-free visuals, even while watching fast-paced action content or playing games
- 250cd/m2 brightness and 3,000:1 static contrast ratio improve depth and clarity of every image with darker blacks and brighter whites
- VA display panel features a wide 178/178-degree (H/V) viewing angle that makes your documents and graphics look clear and vivid from virtually any corner of the room
- Features a variety of display modes with optimum colours and brightness levels to select the best suited one for your games, movies, and productivity tasks
- Flicker Free technology and Eye Saver mode minimise irritating screen flickering and harmful blue light emissions to help you work continuously for longer without eye fatigue
- One HDMI port and one D-sub port let you pair external memory drives, laptops, gaming consoles, and other peripherals easily
- Tilt-adjustable stand makes it easy to set the ideal viewing angle
- Compatible with 100 x 100 VESA wall mounts (sold separately) for flexible wall installation
- Power Cable
- HDMI Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- - March 5, 2021Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Pretty Horrible- April 9, 2021
The screen even for the price is pretty terrible. The image is horribly washed out and it just looks cheap. For the price, there are quite a few better options. Would avoid unless you absolutely need a display.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Poor screen quality, unadjustible- May 30, 2021
The screen isn't as crisp as I'd hoped. Also, if you need a height-adjustible monitor, don't get this. It was decent for the sale price I got it for at the time but I won't buy it again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report