Samsung 27" 1440p WQHD 144Hz 4ms GTG VA LED Monitor (LS27R750QENXZA) - Black
- 27" 2560 x 1440 WQHD resolution provides plenty of screen space for multi-tasking and media viewing
- 4ms response time at 144Hz delivers smooth, clear motion and a crisp, detailed picture
- HDMI and Mini DisplayPort inputs give you flexible connectivity options
- 178-degree horizontal and vertical viewing angles for easy viewing no matter where you're positioned
- Space Monitor can be pulled forward when working and then pushed back flush against the wall to maximize usable desk space
- Tilt- and height-adjustable stand lets you put the monitor in a position that's just right for you
- Cord storage system conceals cables from sight for a neat, clean look
- HDMI Cable
- Setup Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 179 reviewers who responded, 153 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Probably the first monitor to respect workspace- June 21, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I ordered the 27" space monitor from Samsung. I was taken aback by the ergonomic design by which I could adjust the monitor to a number of degrees of freedom. The design allowed me to mount it with clamps to my work table and thus saved on tones of space which is usually taken by the base of the normal monitors. In terms of resolution and display quality, its so clear that I would probably want to use it not just for work stuff but also maybe now or then see a movie. I dont think there is a comparable monitor in the market and is totally a no brainer to purchase for your home office. I am really happy with my purchase and recommend it to all.
- Perfect space saver with a few caveats- January 21, 2020
This monitor does what it's advertised to do. It's a perfect space saver for people with cluttered desks like me, or people who want a minimalistic pc setup. I use this as a desktop monitor for when i dock my laptop. A great added bonus is the recent firmware update allowed FreeSync, so i use this as a gaming monitor too. Only downside is the viewing angles. Given that this is a VA panel, the viewing angles are pretty terrible, and it doesn't swivel to the sides or turn to a vertical monitor. If you're looking for a swiveling monitor, this is not for you. But if you want to go for a sleek looking, minimalist setup, then this is perfect for you.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Need vesa mount and/or able to rotate panel.- February 5, 2019
This is very interesting monitor. However who ever design this monitor not think full potential of this monitor set up. Since this monitor built in mounting arm is great but without rotating ability make this monitor usage very limited. I am stock trader and if this monitor can rotate 90 degree will provide almost perfect set up. 3 monitors can be set up as both left and right monitor rotate 90 degree(either way so bottom samsung logo will be far side when rotate it. so maximum bezel-less st up) with PIP function will give really good stock trade set up. Well, without vesa or rotate ability , this monitor usage is very limited.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.