Samsung 27" FHD 60Hz 4ms GTG Curved VA LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (LC27R500FHNXZA) - Dark Blue Grey
- 27" Full HD LED monitor with a 1080p resolution delivers stunning details and crisp images to immerse you in the game
- Curved VA screen with a 178-degree viewing angle covers your entire field of view and draws you further into the action
- 4ms response time and rapid 60Hz refresh rate render fast-paced action scenes and gaming sequences buttery-smooth without lag or delays
- FreeSync compatibility helps sync to your graphics card to minimise screen tearing and stuttering for a fluid game experience
- Power Cable
- HDMI Cable
- Quick Setup Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 57 reviewers who responded, 45 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Bought 2, both have issues, yellow tinting- October 22, 2020
I own two of these monitors, purchased in September 2019 and another in May 2020 for work from home. Both were purchased for $199 each. The stand on the first monitor won't hold the monitor up, and tends to tilt the monitor downwards no matter how you adjust it. I am now using a VESA mount for the monitor to get around this irritating issue. After a year of use, there are noticeable yellow tints in various parts of the display. The one I purchased in May 2020 had a yellow tint on the left 1/5 of the display, so white shows up as very yellow on the left side of this monitor.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Samsung 27" LC27R500FHNXZA Monitor- February 12, 2021
I purchased 2 of these 27" Monitors & set them up on a dual monitor stand. The unit has a very thin bezel so they fit together well. I have only had them for a couple of weeks & they have great color with a non reflective screen. The only downfall for me is the on/off switch which is located on the right rear side. The switch is typical Samsung toggle which I'm not impressed by - prefer front controls. When you rush to turn off the monitor you will move the toggle lever to either one of 4 settings then you have to wait for monitor to reset & try it again. I got them on sale so I'm happy about that.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Awesome value- September 29, 2020
I just got these yesterday. I ordered 2 when they were on sale for $199. I wasn't expecting to be able to find 27" curved monitors under $200, but couldn't say no because everything else in the price range was smaller. I've been working from home since May and needed an upgrade. The picture is good, I mainly use it for work and web surfing so wasn't too worried about response or refresh rates. These do what I need, and at a bargain price when on sale.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report