Samsung 27" FHD 60Hz 8ms GTG VA LED Smart Monitor (LS27AM500NNXZA) - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 27" LED display features 1920 x 1080 native resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio to deliver splendid visuals in Full HD clarity
- 8ms grey-to-grey response time and 60Hz refresh rate reduce motion blur and makes it a delight to watch fast-paced action content like sports, movies, and games
- 250cd/m2 brightness and 3,000:1 static contrast ratio makes sure you witness lifelike picture quality with precise brightness and contrast details
- VA panel technology offers 178-degree horizontal and vertical viewing angles to give you enough room to move around without spoiling the view
- Ultrawide Game View mode enhances your gaming visuals at a 21:9 aspect ratio so you can see even more (note: may function differently depending upon the game or content being viewed)
- Adaptive Picture sensor increases or decreases the brightness levels by detecting the ambient light to give you an ideal viewing experience at any time of the day
- Remote Access lets you work on your office or school computer without breaking a sweat (note: Windows 10 Pro or Mac OS 10.5 or higher, with compatible network settings, is required to use this feature)
- Preloaded Microsoft Office 365 suite lets you view, edit, and save your documents to the cloud without even connecting your PC
- On-board entertainment hub with included remote control gives quick access to multiple content streaming apps like Netflix, YouTube, and more without even switching on your PC or laptop (note: subscriptions may be required for content)
- Wireless DeX mobile platform lets you cast from your monitor to your smartphone to your compatible TV for video conferencing, internet browsing, watching movies, and more
- Built-in Apple AirPlay 2 lets you stream or share content from compatible Apple devices
- Two HDMI 2.0 ports and two USB ports allow you to connect multiple devices and peripherals to the monitor
- Built-in speakers (5W x 2) enrich your entertainment experience with powerful audio playback
- Automatic Source Switch Plus automatically detects and switches to a newly connected display source without any manual adjustments
- Tilt adjustable stand provides a comfortable viewing angle
- Supports 100 x 100 VESA wall mount (sold separately) for easy wall installation
- Power Cable
- HDMI Cable
- Remote Control
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 39 reviewers who responded, 31 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- OVERAL GREAT PRODUCT I RECOMMNEND (BUT READ BELOW)- January 1, 2021
the monitor is great as a standard monitor, and i am sure you re here for the smart aspect. pros: 1. it has an active auto switch, hat means the monitor automatically switches to an active input source. 2. the remote is so useful and it will become part of your daily life real quick. surprisingly, bixby on the remote is better than on my galaxy s10. 3. the speakers are actually pretty good and get really loud while retaining decent clarity. cons: 1. tap to view is kinda gimmicky. i mean most people will just use the in-app cast button anyway 2. needed a better refresh rate. 3. microsoft office doesn't work. there was no way to even launch it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK but not amazing.- January 31, 2021
wireless display connection to my laptop is awful. slow and laggy so a bit of a gimmick. also if using wireless, resizing windows is near impossible as it uses a different cursor to when using a wired connection. getting set up was painful, it wouldn't recognize my samsung account then a day later it wouldn't recognize any wi-fi connections. connecting using a displayport / hdmi cable is good. it's all good for the price but being samsung, i expected better. from the description, it seems samsung have put a lot of work in to support apple users (which i am not), i'd prefer they focused on their loyal samsung customers a little more.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but Not Quite Smart Enough- June 12, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] the m5 is a well-designed, clean looking monitor with a lovely clear matte finish display. truly an upgrade for me. the hdmi set-up was easy as pie as was netflix and prime functions. airplay and mirroring worked well with my iphone and mac, but did take me a few minutes to figure it out. streaming from my iphone via airplay was simple. speaker quality is excellent. the remote control looks and feels solid. the office 365 feature is disappointing as you basically connect to microsoft via the browser. overall, the monitor is nice but system specs prevent it from being a real entertainment device or a tv replacement. documentation must be improved as neither the included document or the user manual cover all of the "features" with enough detail. overwise, i am very pleased.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.