Samsung 27" FHD 75Hz 4ms GTG Curved VA LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (LC27T550FDNXZA) - Dark Blue Grey
- 27" LED screen with 1080p HD resolution delivers vibrant, clear, and detailed visuals for all your games, movies, and more
- 4ms response time delivers a fast-paced gaming experience that's streak-free, blur-free, and lag-free
- AMD FreeSync technology with 75Hz refresh rate ensures smooth and fast visuals
- 250 cd/m2 brightness, 3000:1 contrast ratio, and 16:9 aspect ratio let you enjoy vivid and detailed images in every frame
- T550 curved screen (1000R) lets you can enjoy marathon gaming in comfort
- Anti-Flicker technology and Eye Protection mode reduce eye strain, so you can comfortably enjoy long hours of play
- Game Mode lets you immerse completely into your gaming world
- Three-port interface of HDMI, DP, and D-Sub let you seamlessly connect to peripheral devices
- Built-in 5W speaker delivers powerful sound, eliminating the need for external speakers
- Three-side borderless screen enhances the style and provides a great viewing experience
- Streamlined design with fabric-textured back and sleek metal base enhances the aesthetics of your gaming room
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Install CD
- HDMI Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2117 reviewers who responded, 1914 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Yes it can tilt!- September 27, 2020
A lot of the reviews complained about the stand and how it doesn't tilt up. There are NO instructions on this at all. Samsung forgot to detail this. After some time trying.. yes it does tilt, its automatically built into the back of the stand. U have to hold the monitor down flat with one hand while lifting/pulling up the stand with the other hand..grip with force. i attached pics to show where it tilts. Its a nice big screen and as long as u view from the middle the curve doesnt affect designs. Now i just need to figure out how to set the contrast right. very bright and the images, font is a little faded. but overall i really like it. so different.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great size for watching videos!- July 26, 2020
A little difficult to add stand and still haven't figured out how to tilt the screen..., but love the size and video quality.. I can work on my laptop screen while watching TV, videos or even Netflix!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommend- January 16, 2021
Bought this my boyfriend along side of a gaming desktop and the built in speakers are amazingly loud. The view is everything!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Should have more flexible features- August 19, 2020
I decided to buy this from my MacBook pro I wanted a new monitor because I tried using an old monitor but the settings didn't have an underscan. Though this monitor worked just fine didn't need underscan or overscan it was just fine. It gave me an HDMI so you don't need to worry about finding one. Setting it up wasn't that bad, you just need a screwdriver to lock the stand. My downside was that you can't adjust the angle of the monitor so it's kind of tilted down -(3 to +20° to be exact). Those are the only cons I have for it for now. Also need to get used to the curve. Kind of throws me off.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Curved Coolness- August 4, 2021
First time I've bought a curved monitor. Took a couple of days of getting used to but we really like it. Probably best if your desk and monitor backside face a window vs. having its light reflect a little in the monitor. The curve picks up a little more reflection angle but is not really a problem when using it. Definition is crisp and colors are sharp and true.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.