Samsung 27" FHD 75Hz 5ms GTG IPS LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (LF27T350FHNXZA) - Dark Blue Grey
- 27-inch LED display with a 1920 x 1080 resolution delivers Full HD imagery for an immersive viewing experience
- 5ms response time and 75Hz refresh rate help to minimise motion blur so that even fast scenes display smoothly
- Extra-wide 178-degree viewing angles provide you with a clear view from nearly any perspective
- 16:9 aspect ratio offers up a panoramic, cinema-quality experience
- AMD Radeon FreeSync technology reduces image tearing by keeping your monitor and graphics card refresh rate in sync
- Game Mode adjusts video games to fill your screen detail so you don't miss a critical moment
- Flicker Free technology and Eye Saver Mode reduce eye strain by eliminating screen flicker and minimising blue light
- One HDMI and one D-sub port allow you to connect multiple devices and peripherals
- Power Cable
- HDMI Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2820 reviewers who responded, 2644 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Crisp picture/lightweight monitor.- April 3, 2021
This monitor has crisp 1080p images. This package comes with an HDMI cord, electrical cable, and the legs for the stand. I have this monitor mounted to an articulating mount. It is very lightweight and has a slim profile. The on and off navigation toggle stick is located in the rear. I have it connected to an Apple MacBook Pro 16 inch (2019). This monitor supports portrait orientation so you can turn the screen 90° if your computer offers that function. I did not test gaming on this monitor.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome monitor- November 5, 2020
My other acre xb2 monitor crack . Repair was expensive and was told that repair cost almost 300 buck. So I look it up last min and guess what. What a great prices and it a high end gaming computer not bad for 72 hz ... you pay what you pay for it. Couldn’t afford expensive top monitor . This is only budget you get . Don’t spend 150 or 200 . Plus eyes care on. And off will show u picture . Also I use HDMI 4 port switch if you use gaming and pc . ThankYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Display- October 22, 2021
The monitor is amazing! It has only an HDMI and VGA output but the overall picture is great! There is an option to mount the monitor to a stand or wall mount,Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Screen with Small Issue- December 3, 2021
Screen quality is pretty good. I ordered 2 of these monitors, one in perfect condition, the other had a manufacturing defect. While trying to mount the monitor to my monitor arms, the one had the VESA holes drilled incorrectly. I had to drill out some of the plastic so the screw would go in correctly. Only 3 of the 4 screws for the VESA are in. Still works but a small issue could be a big issue for some!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dead pixels and letters burnt into screen- January 22, 2022
Horrible. Bought 3 separate monitors and every single one had dead pixels. The 3rd one had some weird lettering burnt into the screen. Pictures are of THREE different monitors. Never again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.