Samsung 30" 21.8 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with LED Lighting (RF220NFTASR/AA) - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 30" French door refrigerator provides 21.8 cu. ft. of storage, plenty of space to store all your groceries
- Freestanding fridge with 2 swing-out doors is easy to install in your kitchen
Convenient storage options
- Five tempered glass spill-proof shelves offer enough space to store all kinds of perishable food items and groceries
- Two humidity-controlled fruits and vegetable crispers maintain precise humidity levels to ensure your fruits and vegetables stay fresher for longer
- WideOpen Pantry drawer featuring a flip-open top that allows you to pull out completely for accessing your items easily
- Four height-adjustable split shelves let you reorganise your things to keep large-sized or taller containers conveniently
- Three-gallon capacity wide and clear bins in each door can easily hold 2 jugs of milk to free up the space on glass shelves
Blend of style and functionality
- Alarm signal alerts you to close the door if any of the doors are opened for too long to help maintain cool air inside the refrigerator
- Frost-free defrosting system saves your time and effort involved in manual defrosting
- Two highly efficient LED lights illuminate every corner of the fridge's interior with efficient power consumption
- Factory-installed ice maker keeps the ice flowing when you need it
- Sleek, stainless-steel appliance is durable and seamlessly blends with your home interior for an appealing look
- Width: 75.57cm (29.75")
- Height: 169.7cm (66.81")
- Depth: 92.5cm (36.42")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 19 reviewers who responded, 11 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Junk- December 1, 2020
The fridge worked great for 9 months started making noise and then started making a noise and freezer quit working and smelt like refrigerant took 2 weeks for a technician to come out said compressor and condenser were toast, replaced the parts worked great for a week! I’m going on 2 months now dealing with Samsung and not having a working fridge and Samsung is dragging their feet with the process. I definitely will never buy another Samsung product and will be selling all Samsung appliances in my houseNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Worst fridge- October 7, 2020
We thought this was a great refrigerator and brand when we bought it in July, 2020 until 2nd week of September. We noticed the freezer does not froze my food and everything in that section. After 1week, the fridge does not keep anything in the fridge cold and have wasted more food. Technician told us that the compressor was broken. We are still waiting for their parts to arrive. In a span of 2 months, a brand new fridge was broken. We upgraded our appliances to Samsung brand from range, fridge, and dishwasher. We bought these appliances because we thought that Samsung was a good maker and brand. We guess we were mistaken.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great fridge at first- December 3, 2020
The fridge started off great for the first 6 months worked as should and then the compressor went and then the condenser definitely wouldn’t recommend the fridge as Samsung’s warranty is horrible to deal with and still trying to deal with getting a new fridgeNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report