Samsung 30" 5.8 Cu. Ft. Fan Convection 5-Burner Gas Range (NX58T5601SS/AC) - Stainless Steel
- 5.8 cu. ft. capacity with two racks and seven rack positions offers plenty of room for multiple dishes and large items like a turkey or roast
- Fan convection circulates air evenly throughout the oven to deliver consistent results and reduce cooking time
- Gas-powered range provides instant heat and gives you more control over burner temperatures
- Five burners include simmer, centre, regular, and a high-powered 17,000 BTU to accommodate anything from searing meats to simmering delicate sauces
- Removable stovetop griddle makes it easy to whip up pancakes or grilled sandwiches
- Freestanding design allows you to place the range anywhere in your kitchen
- Self-cleaning function keeps the oven's interior sparkling clean
- Stainless steel finish delivers a sleek, modern aesthetic to complement your space
- Width: 75.9cm (29.88")
- Height: 118.3cm (46.57")
- Depth: 66cm (25.98")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Samsung Gas Convection Range
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Disappointing stove and geek squad warranty- January 4, 2021
We bought this range 5 years ago this month, along with all our appliances, from best buy canada, for our new home. We bought the 5yr geek squad plan to cover everything. We've had constant problems with the burners not lighting on the stove. They click and you can smell gas, but no flame. After several contacts with Samsung and geek squad, we got no where. We were told it's probably our gas pressure. So I paid to have a gas fitter come out and test it, and our pressure is fine with everything turned on simultaneously. I've also had fortis come out and they said it's adequate to run all our appliances. Since our warranty is just about to run out I finally pushed the repair shop hard enough that they were willing to order a new part for the stove, hopefully that'll fix it, but who knows. The warming drawer is useless, even on high it barely does anything. The knobs on the stove started breaking on the inside where they attach. I've heard this is a known issue after looking online. The warranty company through best buy is refusing to replace the knobs because "it's a part I can buy and replace myself." I paid for a warranty that is supposed to cover manufacturer defects, which this is. We won't be buying a Samsung range again, and we won't be buying our next set of appliances from best buy either. As for pluses, it functions as a stove and is one of the cheapest options for gas, so I'll give it an extra star for that.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Works Great- May 24, 2021
We bought the last unit at the Deerfoot Best Buy location, which happened to be the display model. Aside from the great customer service we got, the range has been fantastic (we've only had it for three days now.) We are yet to use all of its functions, but we will eventually, and I am hoping it will remain a 5-star product since we also have a Samsung washer and dryer and they're still going strong 8 years on.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report