Samsung 30" 6.0 Cu. Ft. True Convection 5-Burner Slide-In Gas Air Fry Range (NX60T8711SS/AA) -Stainless
- Gas range with 5 burners accommodates enough pots and pans for your next feast
- 6.0 cu. ft. oven capacity can handle larger meals such as a roast, casseroles, or several racks of cookies
- True convection circulates heat evenly throughout the oven for perfectly baked foods
- 16K BTU Power Burner and a 5K Simmer Burner deliver the precision to cook a wide range of foods
- Air fry function with an air fry rack eliminates excess fat while producing brown and crispy fries, chicken, snacks, and other favourites
- Two chrome racks and a reversible cast-iron grate deliver versatile cooking options
Convenience and style
- Simplified control panel remembers your cooking habits and offers intuitive messaging on an LCD with one knob and minimum buttons
- Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to monitor and control the range through the SmartThings app or your favourite voice assistants including Samsung Bixby, Amazon Alexa, or Google Assistant
- Slide-in design provides a sleek, built-in look to enhance your kitchen while the integrated storage drawer gives you room for storing pots and pans
- Fingerprint-resistant stainless steel finish upgrades the look of your space for fresh, contemporary appeal
- Self-cleaning function keeps the oven clean without scrubbing and scouring
- Auto shut-off option and a child safety lock provide added peace of mind
- Temperature probe, oven light, Sabbath Mode, kitchen timer, delay start function, and a wide-view window make operation a breeze
- Width: 75.9cm (29.88")
- Height: 92.2cm (36.3")"
- Depth: 72.9cm (28.7")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Air-Fry Rack
Of the 566 reviewers who responded, 545 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Overall a vast improvement- September 29, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I've had this range a couple weeks and I'm pretty happy with it. It looks great and has served our cooking purposes well so far. There's just a couple things to note: I should've double checked the depth of the opening vs the depth of the range because it sticks out further than I'd want it to. Also, there's a slight bend in the bottom left corner of the pull out drawer; it's barely noticeable and I'll probably live with it. Delivery was pretty seamless and I don't think there was any damage done in the process. I'm just so glad to have a new appliance and this one checks so many boxes.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Elegant & lots of Features- November 17, 2020
This year was up for the changing my Electric Range to Gas range as ordered by wife :-) as she can do lot of more type of cooking with gas range than electric. Another condition was it has to have a stainless-steel cooktop which is easy to clean as far as our cooking goes. While narrowing to the different ranges to suit our budget, we almost ended with Kitchen Aid 5.8 Cu. Ft. Before buying the new range, has to get a contractor to extend the gas line from basement to kitchen, which delayed the purchase. Meanwhile a Black Friday deal appeared for this better and beautiful 6.0 cu. ft. Front Control Slide-in Gas Range NX60T8711SS which as costing about $200 more but with lot of added features. So we end up buying this over Kitchen Aid which was also a descent choose but with less features. We got it hooked up with flexible but longer gas pipe from basement to kitchen and also had to replace 220 Volt electric supply [from last electric range] to 110 Volt. The range is bit heavy than older electric and bigger too, but after replacing it, that still fit well with my kitchen countertop and not a much of it outside than gas knobs. [Though it is blocking one of the drawers because of immediate L shaped kitchen top.] After install there is no gap in back wall and range after I added the black plate provided. Features I liked about this Rage 1. It’s using Gas, helps to cook faster. 2. Fingerprint resistance stainless steel finish in Front – make it look very nice & elegant, matched to my chimney and other appliances. 3. Stainless steel cook top – easy to clean. 4. 5 Burners including Power burner, bigger central burner with griddle, Wok plate – important for our cooking. All are heavy due to cast iron. 5. All controls are in front – easy access to buttons. Blue Led lights turns on with knob when burner is On. 6. Bigger Oven & Air Fry feature, with Tray for Air Fry. I think Food Temperature thermostat will be helpful too, but not yet tried. 7. Wifi Connection for Range operations and to know burner status. You can send the commend to Range with Smart Things app and adjust the settings for range, though you need to get initial click of Smart dial at the Range physically. I think this is a safety feature as you should not be starting your range from far unless sure about initial setup at the range – let’s see how it goes. Till now I think I have not found any dislikes, but yes, it is just a week we are using it. Maybe we will learn better or bad things as we go on using it more. I will recommend this Range.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I'm in love with this beautiful gas range- February 16, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] "i received compensation for this review but the review is my own." i'm replacing my 15 years old freestanding range that's rusted inside out. this new samsung range not only looks beautiful and stylish but also has many functions that i dreamt about. i really love that 23k btu burner! big difference between my old 15k btu burner and this new one. boils things blazing fast! i also liked the temperature probe which makes sure my food won't be overcooked. also bying this range safes your space for a dedicated air fryer! this range is making my kitchen looking so much better and my life so much easier!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great product with pool quality control- December 26, 2020
i must be a very bad luck at the year end sales to get two defective product of samsung in a row. first one is of a dishwasher that i got a replacement from samsung quickly, and now is the range. looking at the photos i posted, you will find the bottom drawer is not with consistent gap to oven door. it is because the lower left wall got pushed out and distorted the track of drawer. i do wish samsung has a better quality control, as the year end shopping is a bit of torture to me.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!!- November 20, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Samsung slide-in gas range is a really good product. It has so many amazing features, including a child safety lock, fingerprint resistant touch, light-up knobs, and more. I think it's a really good investment and this oven/stove will last for a very long time! I like how you can connect your internet to it and use the little panel in the front as well for any needs. It's a very high-tech product that is worth getting and using. The overall appearance is cool, sleek, and very modern, but it fits in basically any kitchen style! It's big and easy to install as it can blend in with your cabinetry. I highly recommend this high-quality range that serves multiple purposes, is high-functional, has many good features, and is a very good product worth the money.