Samsung 30" 6.0 Cu. Ft. True Convection Slide-In Gas Air Fry Range (NX60T8511SG/AA) -Black Stainless
- Gas range with 5 burners accommodates enough pots and pans for your next feast
- 6.0 cu. ft. oven capacity can handle larger meals such as a roast, casseroles, or several racks of cookies
- True Convection circulates heat evenly throughout the oven for perfectly baked foods
- 16K BTU Power Burner and a 5K Simmer Burner deliver the precision to cook a wide range of foods
- Air fry function with an air fry rack eliminates excess fat while producing crispy fries, chicken, snacks, and other fried favourites
- Two chrome racks and a reversible cast-iron grate deliver versatile cooking options
Convenience and style
- Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to monitor and control the range through the SmartThings app or your favourite voice assistants including Samsung Bixby, Amazon Alexa, or Google Assistant
- Slide-in design provides a sleek, built-in look to enhance your kitchen while the integrated storage drawer gives you room for storing pots and pans
- Fingerprint-resistant black stainless steel finish upgrades the look of your space for fresh, contemporary appeal
- Self-cleaning function keeps the oven clean without scrubbing and scouring
- Auto shut-off option and a child safety lock provide added peace of mind
- Oven light, Sabbath Mode, kitchen timer, delay start function, and a wide-view window make operation a breeze
- Width: 75.9cm (29.88")
- Height: 92.2cm (36.3")"
- Depth: 72.9cm (28.7")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Air-Fry Rack
Of the 267 reviewers who responded, 258 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Beautiful Gas Range with latest features- January 2, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] upgraded from free standing white gas range. here is what i like about this range. 1) fingerprint resistant. 2) easy to use touch controls with child lock.3) perfect fit. easily slides in the gas range slot (gas range slot width is 30 inch) 4) i can monitor burners and oven status using the smartthings app. (see images) 5) integrated airfryer. things to improve: 1) the non cooking functions are not easy to remember. (like 4 is for time format, 6 is for sound on/off). need the manual to refer to these. but most users will not change these settings often so it's ok. also these can be done using smart things app. note: i received compensation for this review but the review is my own.
- Great Features and Quality’s- September 28, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I brought this two months ago and I’m so glad that I did. This is the best range I’ve ever purchased. Everything I wanted and needed in a range.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Functions Well- September 17, 2020
we purchased the previous model (now discontinued) of this range about a year ago. all the functions are intuitive and easy to use. but, we are very disappointed in the finishes. the cast iron grates are difficult to keep clean and have begun to rust. we kept a wood cutting board on an adjacent counter and it as well as the normal bumping of the front surface have chipped the black stainless finish. additionally, the black stainless appears to be an applied finish and is flaking near where the oven door handle is attached. the finish is much too fragile for normal daily use. we're beyond the one year warranty so out of luck. if you want a range that looks pretty, but is seldom used, the black stainless is for you. otherwise stick with stainless steel or black enamel.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful stove and large burner is great- October 26, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] the range looks beautiful and the touch panel is very nice. i like how buttons light up from left to right and changes depending on what mode you are on. the knobs have some weight to them and feel great when turning. the order did take a very long time, 1.5 months, to come but was very disappointed with the delivery company. the guy damaged the product in front of the house when flipping the oven over each step by himself! replacement would have taken over a month and can't wait that long. watch out for the delivery guys! i have received compensation for this review but the comments are of my own.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Samsung 6.0 cu.- November 7, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Amazing, Amazing,Amazing, I love this Samsung stove, very stylish and sleek, very easy to clean, the control panel in the front of the stove is so convenient. The burners heat up quickly and my food gets cooked evenly. The oven part is nice and big and I am looking forward to the holidays where I can make more than one meal in there. The air fryer was on point I made some wings and it came out so crispy and it didn’t lose its flavor, I’m telling everyone you will enjoy the Samsung range air fryers. Easy to set up to Alexa, I can control it ether with my phone or just by asking Alexa to do it for me.