Samsung 30" 6.3 Cu. Ft. Fan Convection 5-Element Slide-In Electric Range (NE63T8311SS) - Stainless
- Electric range with 5 elements and a smooth-top cooktop accommodates enough pots and pans for your next feast
- 6.3 cu. ft. oven capacity can handle larger meals such as a roast, casseroles, or several racks of cookies
- Fan convection circulates heat evenly throughout the oven for perfectly baked foods
Convenience and style
- Slide-in design provides a sleek, built-in look to enhance your kitchen
- Fingerprint-resistant stainless steel finish upgrades the look of your space for fresh, contemporary appeal
- Front controls make the range safe and easy to use
- Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to monitor and control the range through the SmartThings app or your favourite voice assistant
- Self-cleaning function keeps the oven clean without scrubbing and scouring
- Width: 76.1cm (29.96")
- Height: 93.35cm (36.75")"
- Depth: 72.87cm (28.69")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 336 reviewers who responded, 304 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Beautiful and Works Great- November 7, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love I can switch from convection to regular baking depending on what I want to cook. I love I can sync with my phone and know when my oven is warmed up or if I need to adjust cooking. The oven is larger than my old one and is extra easy to clean.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Home with the Range- September 2, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The range has been a welcomed addition to the family of smart devices. As we have new cooks in the kitchen, both 10 and 13, it is reassuring to have the smart features update us on range use. Integration into the smart home was seamless and other devices could take its cues from the way the range joined the team. the range itself is as beautiful as it is functional. The 5th element being a warming element has kept dinner warm as other activities made us late to dinner. The oven has proven to be more efficient than previous ovens in our experience. the sleek design will help lead the way in a complete kitchen renovation.
- The 6.3 cu. ft Front Control Slide-Electric Range- August 25, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received my new slide-in electric range last week. I am so excited to learn all the features it has. It is Wi-Fi enabled. I downloaded the SmartThings app and it is so convenient that you can operate from your Smart phone. I really like that the panel and dials are on front of the range. It is also a convection oven which cooks everything a lot quicker . It bakes everything evenly and perfect. I have baked brownies and they came out very moist. I love that is fingerprint resistant and it is self and steam cleaned. The design is perfect and coordinates with the rest of my Samsung appliances. It is large capacity. I am looking forward in using the range for for many years to come. I highly recommend it.
- Good range, could be more powerful- November 10, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We purchased the range a little over 6 months ago. It performs as described. I love that the control panel is truly touch and not membrane switches like some other brands. That said, it is extremely easy to activate the buttons with a stray tummy or damp towel. Unless you press Set, it will just time out and won't turn on the oven but it makes me a little jumpy sometimes when I hear the beep from the control. I wish there was a button to lock the control panel off without locking the oven door shut too. Another complaint is that the stove burners are not as powerful as I would like. Yes they can get the job done but it takes a while to get a pot of pasta water to a rolling boil. The warming burner is almost useless for me. I've never got it hot enough keep anything warm enough for food safety. When set on High I can keep my hand directly on the burner without discomfort. Lastly, the burner knobs are VERY easy to turn. Once the burner is on, even brushing the knob with a dry dish towel can change the temperature. I wish there was a little more resistance to keep the setting where I put it. Overall we're very happy with the purchase. Just a few minor points I wish they would address.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great stove- August 24, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I would like to start off saying GREAT STOVE. First its very nice to look at. I like the simplicity yet the technology is very relevant. I love being able to ask to preheat the oven , and get an alert on my phone when it is done. All of the notifications to my phone are very helpful in not over baking lol . Speaking of baking, the convection feature is a first for me and I love it. The self clean with steam is a nice feature that will definitely make cleaning a lot easier. And last the my kids touch everything, so the stove being fingerprint resistance is such a help . In all Im very happy with my samsung smart stove.