Samsung 30" 6.3 Cu.Ft. Fan Convection Freestanding Electric Air Fry Range (NE63A6511SW) - White
A fabulous fit for any space
- 6.3 cu. ft. oven offers plenty of space for family-size dishes like roasts and casseroles
- Two oven racks with 7 positions allow you to configure the oven space to fit your dishes
- Freestanding design with smooth metal edges makes it easy to place the range virtually anywhere in your kitchen
- Four height-adjustable legs allow for a easy leveling on any kitchen floor while 2 wheels make it effortless to move
Versatile cooking options
- 3.3kW Double Ring flexible cooktop features one 6"/9" 3300W element, one 6" 1200W element, one 9"/12" 3000W element, one 6" 1200W element, and one 100W warm zone
- Fan convection system uses a fan to distribute heat evenly throughout the oven for consistent results
- Add an optional air fry tray (sold separately) and use the circulating hot air so you can achieve the flavour and crunch of fried foods without the excess oil
Smart and well-connected
- Wi-Fi connectivity, in conjunction with the SmartThings app, provides a wide range of smart functionality
- Turn the oven off and on remotely through your smartphone or easily adjust the temperature and time
- SmartThings cooking functionality uses your dietary preferences to recommend recipes and leads you step-by-step through the instructions
- Smart Meal planning automatically generates weekly meal plans to help save you time
- Voice-recognition technology makes it compatible with voice assistants like Samsung Bixby, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant
Stylish and sparkling
- Self-cleaning feature eliminates food particles and grease residue for a sparkling clean
- Stainless steel frame along with flat, narrow bezels and smooth, solid metal edges ensures durability and a neat fit
- Fingerprint-resistant stainless steel finish adds a modern aesthetic to your kitchen
- Width: 76.05cm (29.94")
- Height: 119.53cm (47.06")
- Depth: 67.16cm (26.44")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- nice, but...- November 12, 2021
this stove isn’t cheap, so it’s frustrating that it doesn’t come with a decent user’s manual that covers all the (not-so-obvious) features. a downloadable pdf manual isn’t a good substitute. and the air fry feature, which samsung charges a good buck for, really needs a basket - this will be a first air fryer for most customers, so it’s unlikely that they already have one. charging $60 extra for an accessory which probably costs samsung about $10 is not a good marketing strategy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Love my new range- November 25, 2021
Love it, high oven temperature reached within very short time. Much faster cooking than my previous oven. Warming Center is a great addition. I wish the air fryer basket had been included with the product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Computer buttons- April 4, 2022
We bought this stove about 4 months ago. I am not always able to change the oven temp from the factory setting. The buttons will not change when I press them, so instead of 375 I get 3 and nothing to follow. Also I cannot always set the timer, it does not accept what I put in. Are we not able to change the temp. once something is half cooked?No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Even heat. Oven bakes really well.- May 1, 2022
I bought this approx two months ago for my very picky mom who loves to cook. She can’t stop raving about the range such as the even heating because her food doesn’t burn anymore which helps to control food odour in the house. The oven bakes quickly and barely emits exterior heat. Overall, she loves her range.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- good stove, but…- April 13, 2022
bought the stove a few months ago, and it works well, but it has some questionable “design decisions”: - the air fryer option is just a cheap gimmick, if you charge (quite a lot) extra for an air fryer tray. it would add maybe $50 to the price of the unit. - the control panel is poorly thought out, and not very practical. different functions require strange combinations of keys, and the touch panel is very good for cleaning, but not so much for inputting settings. for the first time in my life, i had to consult the manual to set some functions. the real manual, that is, not the flimsy pages that come with the product. it’s a downloadable pdf, because a printed manual would be too expensive to include with a $1000 stove. - when it finishes, it plays a cute little tune. you can’t change it, and it doesn’t really relate to any particular function of the stove. for a digital device, they could very easily have included a handful of digital files, in several languages, with useful messages like “oven finished”, or “timer done”, or even “enjoy your meal”.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report