Samsung 30" 6.3 Cu. Ft. Self-Clean 5-Element Slide-In Electric Range (NE63T8111SS) - Stainless
- Electric range with 5 elements and a smooth-top cooktop accommodates enough pots and pans for your next feast
- 6.3 cu. ft. oven capacity can handle larger meals such as a roast, casseroles, or several racks of cookies
Convenience and style
- Slide-in design provides a sleek, built-in look to enhance your kitchen
- Fingerprint-resistant stainless steel finish upgrades the look of your space for fresh, contemporary appeal
- Front controls make the range safe and easy to use
- Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to monitor and control the range through the SmartThings app or your favourite voice assistant
- Self-cleaning function keeps the oven clean without scrubbing and scouring
- Width: 76.1cm (29.96")
- Height: 93.35cm (36.75")"
- Depth: 72.87cm (28.69")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 270 reviewers who responded, 218 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- WE ARE LOVING IT- October 12, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] the installation and use of this range has been great. really like the ease of use and since it's the first new range we have had, it's been like a dream. my only 2 complaints are that the rubber strip on the front between the glass cooktop and the controls gets food in it easily but does not clean with the same ease and the glass cook top shows everything because it is just a solid black...fingerprints, grease...you name it. using a norwex glass cleaning cloth takes care of it, but would be nice to not have the extra step. delivery was very timely and professional. "i received compensation for this review but the review is my own"Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this Product!!- September 1, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] being a mom of 5 the oven gets alot of use in our house and there's little time to spare. easy to clean surface mean no more digging out lost noodles from below and always a quick cleanup after meal prep.the ability to use front burners for large and small cookware is an added bonus. smart connected features let me preheat even before i get home and also know when it's ready to use. huge time saver. well utilized oven space leaving room for taller dishes. simple self clean function. with having a toddler i love love love the lock feature. love the look with it's clean modern design with no back panel sticking up. all around a great buy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cleaning is a hassle- January 17, 2021
The range looks fine and works fine. My only problem is cleaning the glass cook top after each meal. I'm having to use Weiman Cook Top Daily Cleaner in addition to scraping it with a straight razor, as the manual suggests. Is there a better product or way to get the cook top back to original condition without having to spend 20 minutes of hard labor after each meal? Please do not refer me to a Facebook or Twitter board as I no longer subscribe to either of these sites. I'm sure everyone in the world knows why most Americans are signing off of social medial. Please e-mail me if that is an option or simply reply on this board. TY.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.