Samsung 30" 6.3 Cu. Ft. True Convection Slide-In Electric Air Fry Range (NE63T8711SS) - Stainless
- Electric range with 5 elements and a smooth-top cooktop accommodates enough pots and pans for your next feast
- 6.3 cu. ft. oven capacity can handle larger meals such as a roast, casseroles, or several racks of cookies
- True convection circulates heat evenly throughout the oven for perfectly baked foods
- Air Fry feature combines a special tray with hot air circulation to deliver crispy, golden foods without excess fat
- 3.6kW Express Boil heats rapidly for quick boiling or effective searing
Convenience and style
- Slide-in design provides a sleek, built-in look to enhance your kitchen
- Fingerprint-resistant stainless steel finish upgrades the look of your space for fresh, contemporary appeal
- Front controls with ergonomic illuminated knobs, an LCD display, and minimal buttons make the range safe and easy to use
- Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to monitor and control the range through the SmartThings app or your favourite voice assistant
- Self-cleaning function keeps the oven clean without scrubbing and scouring
- Width: 76.1cm (29.96")
- Height: 93.35cm (36.75")"
- Depth: 72.87cm (28.69")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Air Fry Tray
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 183 reviewers who responded, 166 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Building a samsung family- December 21, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] When we first got the Samsung range, we were excited to experience it. We love the design and how the knobs has a nice light on it when turned on. The 5 stove top spots includes a warmer section which is very useful when I need to cook additional items right away. The oven is an air fryer is amazing. With variety of options to choose from, this stove is the best yet.The wifi is excellent and connected to every product from TV to phone, and sends me a notifications when ever in use. We are satisfied and can't wait for Thanksgiving day to fully experience cooking in it. I highly recommended this stove. Thank you for giving us this opportunity.
- Very Hi-tech.- December 10, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] so far so good. i have only had this range for a dew days but so far everything is looking good. the controls are very hi-tech. the led lights on the top burner knobs are very cool looking. very easy to learn how the controls work. the oven is very large or at least larger than my previous and the air fryer with tray is a very nice addition. my only negative issue so far is that the storage drawer underneath the oven is small - i have to find a place to store my bakeware that i stored in my drawer in my previous oven. but so far very happy with my purchase. (“i received compensation for this review but the review is my own”. )Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The sorriest customer service ever- January 2, 2021
do nit purchase this range ...the sorriest customer service ever.. it started when we purchased this range with a smart dale and tried to register it and nobody that work for samsung could tell us where to locate a serial number, the wi-fi will not stay connected, you cannot read the temperature level on the illuminated knobs , i have to use a flashlight on the side to see the temperature level, and the knobs are so sensitive if you lean over the range you will turn them on. they also offered a backsplash promotion if you purchase a stove and when i try to submit it they told me i was not eligible.i think they offer these promotions just to get your moneyNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.