Samsung 30" 6.3 Cu. Ft. True Convection Slide-In Electric Air Fry Range (NE63T8711SS) - Stainless
- Electric range with 5 elements and a smooth-top cooktop accommodates enough pots and pans for your next feast
- 6.3 cu. ft. oven capacity can handle larger meals such as a roast, casseroles, or several racks of cookies
- True convection circulates heat evenly throughout the oven for perfectly baked foods
- Air Fry feature combines a special tray with hot air circulation to deliver crispy, golden foods without excess fat
- 3.6kW Express Boil heats rapidly for quick boiling or effective searing
Convenience and style
- Slide-in design provides a sleek, built-in look to enhance your kitchen
- Fingerprint-resistant stainless steel finish upgrades the look of your space for fresh, contemporary appeal
- Front controls with ergonomic illuminated knobs, an LCD display, and minimal buttons make the range safe and easy to use
- Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to monitor and control the range through the SmartThings app or your favourite voice assistant
- Self-cleaning function keeps the oven clean without scrubbing and scouring
- Width: 76.1cm (29.96")
- Height: 93.35cm (36.75")"
- Depth: 72.87cm (28.69")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Air Fry Tray
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 274 reviewers who responded, 245 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fantastic Stove- December 3, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] please read the manual for proper care and functions of the stove. it helped me a lot. pros: +beautiful looking +oven and stove top heat up fast! +led knobs are such a nice modern touch and quick reminder on what's on. +air fryer works great! +samung smart things app and alexa intergration work well if you're into creating a smart home. cons: -the stove doesn't tell you that the warming plate is on or hot like the other burners. left it on by accident once but it will shut it's self off after some time. --delivery and paid home installation did not include the power cable to plug it in. ( had to use the previous stove's)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A good range with the worst glas cooktop- March 25, 2021
i got this electric range after reading good reviews about the product and i either got unlucky or its reviews are misleading cause i ended up with the worst glass cooktop in the market; after the first use one of the burner started bubbling up, then one by one each burner got stained with burn residues that takes more to clean then to cook; called samsung and they sent out a rep just to tell me "nothing to be done, its maintenance"; so if you want your cooking experience nice and easy don't buy it; cooking functions are nice but not nice enough to overcome the cleaning part and very worn top appearance after only 2 months of use; 2 stars cause had a great finger print resistance feature.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Loving this stove, get one!- December 4, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] this is a huge upgrade for me it has convection oven air fryer dehydrator and convection bake. the black stainless steel look is awesome. the smart dial is intuitive. heats up fast. use with your smartthings app and remotely control your oven i am be notified when your cooking is done or if you left the burner on. please note i received compensation for this review but the review is my own. and this stoce was purchased with my own money.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Range- September 30, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] this range has a sleek design and hi-tech features that are awesome! it makes my old, flat-top range seem like it was ancient. it has so many features that i haven't had chance to use them all yet. but the built in air-fryer makes it convenient to cook healthier food and it even has a dehydration feature included. you change the mode of cooking using the smart dial on the control panel and connect to wifi through the smartthings app. then you can control the range using your phone to set temperatures, turn it off or on, and monitor your cooking from the comfort of your sofa. this range has it all and i look forward to enjoying all of its awesome features for many years to come.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Advance technology at its best- September 25, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My new stove is wonderful. Beside it being very beautiful, it has wifi, the heating settings are versatile and works well with all sizes of pans you cook in. It also has a warmer section on the stove. I have linked it to my phone where it shows me which part of the stove is on. The oven is an air fryer and it comes with a basket for it. What was also amazing was the thermometer that you plug into the oven and the temperature of your dish is displayed on the screen of the stove.Voice control with bixby is very easy and simple to use .well response and connection. Fingerprint resistance is great. Love the knobs function. It has a smooth touch and movement. Amazing, amazing stove.