Samsung 30" 6.3 Cu. Ft. True Convection Slide-In Induction Range (NE63T8911SS) - Stainless Steel
Versatile and accommodating
- 6.3 cu. ft. oven offers plenty of space for family-size dishes like roasts and casseroles
- Two oven racks with 7 positions allow you to configure the oven space to fit your dishes
- Slide-in design fits neatly between your cabinetry for a sleek, built-in look
- Four height-adjustable legs allow for easy leveling on any kitchen floor
- Front controls with an LCD display, knob, and buttons ensure effortless operation
Powerful cooking capabilities
- 4.2kW UltraExpress Boil Induction Cooktop features two 7" 2300W induction elements, one 6" 2000W induction element, and one 11" 4200W Virtual Frame induction element for quick heating and precision control
- True convection system uses a fan to distribute heat evenly throughout the oven
- Air Fry function combines a special tray with circulating hot air so you can achieve the flavour and crunch of fried foods without the excess oil
Smart and well-connected
- Oven remembers your cooking habits, favourite settings, and hide modes to provide intuitive operation
- Wi-Fi connectivity, in conjunction with the SmartThings app, provides a wide range of smart functionality
- Turn the oven off and on remotely through your smartphone or easily adjust the temperature and time
- SmartThings Cooking uses your dietary preferences to recommend recipes and leads you step-by-step through the instructions
- Smart Meal Planning automatically generates weekly meal plans to help save you time
- Voice-recognition technology makes it compatible with voice assistants like Samsung Bixby, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant
Stylish and convenient
- Self-cleaning feature eliminates food particles and grease residue for a sparkling clean
- Child lock prevents curious hands from accidentally turning on the range
- Sabbath mode allows you to operate the oven in accordance with Jewish holidays
- Ergonomic metallic knobs with ice blue lighting allow you to see if the burners are off or on at a glance
- Fingerprint-resistant stainless steel finish adds a modern aesthetic to your kitchen
- Width: 76.04cm (29.94")
- Height: 93.35cm (36.75")
- Depth: 67.15cm (26.44")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Air Fry Tray
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 29 reviewers who responded, 22 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing range- December 23, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I cannot say enough good things about this Samsung Induction Range. It is so easy to use, without really any set-up needed. My partner was worried about it being a “smart” range, as he’s not very good with technology, but even he admits it is very simple to use. The stove top heats up quick and cooks food quicker than we are used to with our old range. The cooktop is easy to keep clean and looks so beautiful when it’s all shiny and clean! I love that you can air fry right in the oven so there’s no need for an extra appliance cluttering up my counters. I also love that I don’t have to worry about little fingers getting burnt if they happen to touch the cooktop while I have a burner on. That was a huge selling point for me!
- Awesome range : Great looking and Better cooking- December 2, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This oven is an excellent appliance ! Induction heats water to a boil in seconds. It's very responsive and precise. I love the blue lights that come on when I turn the knobs. I love its design! Concerning the oven, it is very easy to program the heat, the cooking time .. As a person who cooks a lot, my dishes came out perfect especially my breads and cakes. They are not overcooked below and crunchy above, I am delighted!! The programming is intuitive enough for me as a non tech person to program the clock even without reading the manual. The only problem is not all of the induction utensils I had would work on the induction plate, I'm going to have to buy new pots and pans but I don't mind as they were very worn out. Having a storage drawer is convenient to have dishes to cook. I tested the air fry too, it was perfect and for wifi I haven't tested yet but can't wait to do so. Overall I am very happy with my purchase, I think it’s a perfect match to my kitchen and am eager to cook for my big family of 6.
- Samsung does it again!!- November 8, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Samsung is rocking it!! I got the 6.3 cu. ft. Smart Slide-in Induction Range with Smart Dial & Air Fry in the black stainless (I'm a little nervous about the coating coming off but so far so good) They dont joke when they say it can boil a huge stock pot in 60 seconds! I love the airfry and dehydrate options in the oven!! I use the stove and oven almost daily and its sooooo amazing!! It allows me to make dinner super quickly and not have to start the water 20min before I want it to boil! The flame glow on the induction top is so fancy and eye catching!! Oooh I love how you can lock the stove so the oven doesnt open and no matter what knobs my kids turn the elements never turn on.. another amazing feature is that the cook top shuts off if it doesn't have a pot on the element and wont turn on if there isnt a pan on it. We have only had the stove for a few weeks but this is the best stove we have ever owned!! I cant say enough good things about it!! I cant wait to try it out for a Turkey this Thanksgiving and Christmas!!
- Best Induction range yet!- February 9, 2022
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We have been living with our new Samsung 6.0 cu. ft. Smart Freestanding induction range Model NX63T8911SS/AA. for over a week now and have used it EVERY DAY. First off , the packaging was great, it was well protected and there was no damage from shipping. All parts were tucked nicely in separate packages inside the oven compartment. Considering all the features it has the oven has simple and clean lines. The smooth glass top and large oven window really give it a high end look. The high oven capacity is great for entertaining and the built in air fryer means we can get rid of the small air fryer appliance we had and clear up some counter space, having the built in air fryer is our favorite feature. The large burner has the simulated flame and all burner's dials light up brightly so there is no doubt when a burner is on. The said, without a pan on the stove it will not heat up at all! With Wi-Fi connectivity our Samsung Smart Things home hub immediately recognized it. It allows us to no be tied to the kitchen when cooking. Also, the style really updated the look of our kitchen, a great addition. They make a trim kit to give it a more built in look as well. Best of all, the clean up IS SO EASY on this one as compared to our previous gas range. Love it!
- High quality and full of perks- December 23, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Samsung, 6.3 cu. ft. Smart Slide-in Induction Range with Smart Dial & Air Fry in Black Stainless Steel is a powerful range. The stovetop makes boiling items simple and at a blazing speed. Easy to use functions, with a nice, easy to read, blue display showing which burner is in usage. It also shows the consumer that it is still hot until fully cooled down. Meals are made quickly with the feature of the induction cooking. My wife was also happy she was able to buy new pots and pans as our current set did not work upon the stovetop. The oven has an abundance of features. My personal favorite is the usage of the dehydrate function. I can make jerky in a quick time due to this function going up to 225F. In turn, I gave away my bulky dehydrator that sat upon my kitchen counter. The oven also allows for air frying, bread proofing, convection cooking, and more all at precise temperatures. I enjoy the app function with this oven and know if the oven is in use even if it wasn’t me cooking. This feature allows adults to know if the oven was started by accident. The app was easy to install in less than a minute and works with other Samsung items. The only con I have is the large knobs, I would prefer to have a touch screen. I am extremely pleased with the features of this range, have told many friends about it, and people visiting always note the new range and ask if they can see how, it works to perfection, and they are impressed.