Samsung 32" 1080p HD HDR QLED Tizen Smart TV (QN32Q50AAFXZC) - 2021
Breathtaking entertainment for your home
- 32-inch QLED display with 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution brings movies, games, and sports to life in stunning colours and crisp details
- Quantum HDR and HDR10+ emphasize on the contrasts to present the visuals in vivid blacks and brighter colours
Spectacular colours, vivid details
- Quantum Dot technology uses 100%colour volume to bring you true-to-colour visuals at any level of brightness
- Auto Low Latency mode automatically adjusts the display quality for your games to treat you to a smooth gaming experience
- MultiView allows you to enjoy two contents simultaneously on your TV, side by side
Exceptional, comprehensive sound
- 20W bottom speakers deliver clear, crisp, and powerful sound in your movies and games
- Q-Symphony lets the speakers from TV and soundbar to operate at the same to enhance the surround sound effect without muting the TV speakers
- Object Tracking Sound Lite (OTS Lite) offers a powerful 3D surround sound with virtual top audio channel for an immersive viewing experience
- Quantum Processor Lite and Adaptive Sound match the sound to the viewing environment for an optimized experience
Brings smart entertainment home
- Tizen operating system is preloaded with streaming apps like Apple TV, Google Play, Netflix, Prime, and more to provide solid entertainment to you and your family
- Built-in Amazon Alexa, Bixby, and Google Assistant let you control the TV using voice commands
- Smart Things support allows you to connect the TV to your smart ecosystem, so you can view who's at the front door or get ready for gaming marathons without any hassle
Connectivity and mounting options
- Wi-Fi and wired connectivity options allow you to stream your favourite content or games on the screen
- Three HDMI inputs (2.1, 2.0 versions), one coaxial cable input, one optical digital audio output, and two USB ports offer multiple connectivity options to enhance your gameplay or movie watching
- VESA 100 x 100 wall mount gives you the flexibility to mount this TV on the wall to free up floor space
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- User Manual
- Power Cable
- Remote Control
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great small Tv for a good price- August 28, 2021
Bought this for our cottage.. I’m 74 year old female and it was easy to set up by scanning the QR codes with my iPad as instructed. Easy to establish Alexa for voice controls. Not thrilled with the sound, it seems a bit wonky but have not yet figured out why we have to set volume to 50 to,hear Netflix shows. Neither hubs or I have hearing problems so must be TV. Other than that, it’s got a beautiful sharp picture. All in all we are happyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Colours Pop- August 26, 2021
Have had this TV in our kitchen 1month with TiVo cable. The colour is bright and manages very well in a bright room. It is dependent on the quality of the signal, looking great with European produced material, but can decline to a cartoonish appearance of faces and over smoothing unpredictability. Have tried the different presets and not finding a satisfactory compromise. Am a medical imager so intrinsically fussy about resolution. Would love to know a defined Samsung custom setting for an improvement in resolution and a more natural picture. We have an older Samsung unit of same size and 1080p on same feed in bedroom that looks more natural and was why I went for this supposed higher resolution. Other functionality otherwise good. Only 4 stars because of the picture. Samsung if you’re reading this please tell me the best custom setting for a realistic picture.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Junk Junk Junk- September 18, 2021
Its a piece of junk. Don't buy. The picture is so dark you can't see it and doesn't change at all if you change any of the picture adjustment controls. You might as well be watching with the set turned off.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report