Samsung 32" 1080p HD HDR QLED Tizen Smart TV (QN32Q50AAFXZC) - 2021
Breathtaking entertainment for your home
- 32-inch QLED display with 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution brings movies, games, and sports to life in stunning colours and crisp details
- Quantum HDR and HDR10+ emphasize on the contrasts to present the visuals in vivid blacks and brighter colours
Spectacular colours, vivid details
- Quantum Dot technology uses 100%colour volume to bring you true-to-colour visuals at any level of brightness
- Auto Low Latency mode automatically adjusts the display quality for your games to treat you to a smooth gaming experience
- MultiView allows you to enjoy two contents simultaneously on your TV, side by side
Exceptional, comprehensive sound
- 20W bottom speakers deliver clear, crisp, and powerful sound in your movies and games
- Q-Symphony lets the speakers from TV and soundbar to operate at the same to enhance the surround sound effect without muting the TV speakers
- Object Tracking Sound Lite (OTS Lite) offers a powerful 3D surround sound with virtual top audio channel for an immersive viewing experience
- Quantum Processor Lite and Adaptive Sound match the sound to the viewing environment for an optimized experience
Brings smart entertainment home
- Tizen operating system is preloaded with streaming apps like Apple TV, Google Play, Netflix, Prime, and more to provide solid entertainment to you and your family
- Built-in Amazon Alexa, Bixby, and Google Assistant let you control the TV using voice commands
- Smart Things support allows you to connect the TV to your smart ecosystem, so you can view who's at the front door or get ready for gaming marathons without any hassle
Connectivity and mounting options
- Wi-Fi and wired connectivity options allow you to stream your favourite content or games on the screen
- Three HDMI inputs (2.1, 2.0 versions), one coaxial cable input, one optical digital audio output, and two USB ports offer multiple connectivity options to enhance your gameplay or movie watching
- VESA 100 x 100 wall mount gives you the flexibility to mount this TV on the wall to free up floor space
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- User Manual
- Power Cable
- Remote Control
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 13 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great small Tv for a good price- August 28, 2021
Bought this for our cottage.. I’m 74 year old female and it was easy to set up by scanning the QR codes with my iPad as instructed. Easy to establish Alexa for voice controls. Not thrilled with the sound, it seems a bit wonky but have not yet figured out why we have to set volume to 50 to,hear Netflix shows. Neither hubs or I have hearing problems so must be TV. Other than that, it’s got a beautiful sharp picture. All in all we are happyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great on paper execution not so good- November 30, 2021
My first one had to have the main board replaced as no sound would come from the TV on switch on, the fault remained. Tv was replaced by my retailer and the new one has the same issue. Each time it's switched on have to do a reboot by holding the power button down to cycle the TV or switch off at the wall. SAMSUNG tell me there is no issue with software or aware of this fault, I must be so unlucky? When it works picture and features are very good as long as you are happy to hold the power button down for 5 seconds or so each time. Please sort out the software SAMSUNGNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Poor black uniformity - light bleed in corners- October 25, 2021
So disappointed with this television. Just something to be aware of when purchasing. It has terrible black uniformity when being watched in a darkened room. The light bleed that occurs in the corners of the television unfortunately ruins an otherwise superb television. If you intend to watch with the lights on, or in the day then you will be fine as picture is great. I am surprised they pass for sale with this issue, especially in view of the price of this unit. You would expect it to be faultless for the price. Tried two of these sets and both had the same issue. Told by Samsung that this is within specifications and therefore a normal characterisation of the television. Cannot see how. Exchanged the set for another make.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing but trouble- December 19, 2021
We have had to return one TV because of the sound cutting out, but have the same problem with the replacement. Even if this had not happened, I could not recommend this TV. It is very hard to use and the information/instructions are abysmal. Even when it works the sound is appalling and the channels/apps are hard to navigate. Two (differing) remotes are supplied without any explanation as to why; the information on how to attach a memory device to allow recording makes no sense; the list goes on and on. I really regret buying this rubbish product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great Samsung TV!- November 19, 2021
Recently bought this tv and I'm very happy with my purchase. I'm not much of a game/tv consumer and live in a small condo; the size is perfect for my needs, the image is sharp & crisp. The sound is not great however, I managed to connect my stereo speakers through Bluetooth and that helped quite a bit. Keep in mind, I'm not a particularly "techy" person but I managed to connect all peripherals easily. Even apps! All good! Quite happy with my purchase. Four (4) Star rating due to sound being subpar but still manageable.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report