Samsung 32" 1080p HD LED Tizen Smart TV (UN32N5300AFXZC) - Glossy Black
- 32-inch screen size is perfect for the living room, bedroom, or man cave
- 1920 x 1080 native resolution and Ultra Clean View provides crystal-clear images with less distortion
- PurColour technology makes the colours seem brighter and more natural
- Micro Dimming Pro enhances shadows and details for deeper blacks and purer whites
- MR120 motion rate lets you watch your favourite sports and fast-paced action without choppiness
- Wide Colour Enhancer drastically improves the quality of any image and uncovers hidden details
- Smart Hub offers endless entertainment choices, and instant access to content providers such as YouTube, Vimeo, and Netflix
- Quad-Core Tizen operating system provides snappy boot times and quick access to live TV and all your apps
- Dolby Digital Plus is an advanced surround sound audio technology that lets you enjoy the Dolby Audio experience from the comfort of your living room
- ConnectShare Movie allows you to simply plug your USB memory drive or HDD into the TV and enjoy additional content
- HDMI inputs provide high-speed transmission of data straight into your TV for a full multimedia experience
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Remote Control
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 36 reviewers who responded, 19 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Power Issue- August 18, 2019
We did quite a bit of research before buying this TV. We found more than a few reviews that cautioned around the set not turning on, and having to unplug the TV to "reset" it before it would turn on. We thought that if this was a common problem, that Samsung would deal with the issue, so were not swayed away from the purchase based on these reviews as the picture is fantastic on the TV. Well, after 2 or 3 weeks, the TV intermittently does not turn, and we have to unplug the set to reset it. In fact this has become almost a daily occurrence. I would highly caution anyone on the purchase of this TV!
Not helpful (1)Report
- Do not buy this model- September 13, 2020
I am generally a Sumsung TV fan, however this particular mode is a huge disappointment. Purchased this for our daughter’s room 5 months ago. She’s been using it for 4 months very rarely and we’re experiencing the same issues as other reviews have stated. The volume starts to cut in and out and then the TV powers itself off and a few seconds later it powers back on. Consistently happens and now I have to try and deal with the manufacturer.....great. Save yourself the headache and pass on this tv and choose a different model. Will seriously reconsider buying another Samsung television from now on.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Samsung has unavoidable TV Plus mode as default- August 16, 2021
The Samsung TV Plus mode will come up instead of the cable TV feed when first turned on and sometimes appears randomly. Essentially it acts like malware or a virus and is equally difficult to get rid of. This is Samsung's attempt to promote their really trashy channel ecosystem. Getting back to TV mode is a struggle and involves juggling both remotes (TV and cable). You'll need to repeat the process the next time you turn it on. I gave the TV to my 94 year old mom who simply can't navigate around this crap. Huge regrets buying this. Panasonic has their Viera ecosystem but they give you the CHOICE of enabling or simply ignoring. Hey Samsung - are you listening?No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report