Samsung 32" 4K Ultra HD 60Hz 8ms GTG VA LED Smart Monitor (LS32AM702UNXZAR) - Black
- 32" LED display with 4K Ultra HD resolution (3840 x 2160 native) and 16:9 aspect ratio delivers stunning visuals for a lifelike viewing experience
- 8ms grey-to-grey (GTG) response time and 60Hz refresh rate minimise blurring and screen tearing while watching fast-paced action movies
- 250cd/m2 brightness and 3,000:1 static contrast ratio produce brilliant pictures with precise image details
- VA display panel supports an ultra-wide 178/178 degree viewing angle to give you the best picture quality from any perspective
- Ultrawide Game View feature lets you adjust the display to see hidden areas clearly while playing action, soccer, and driving games (may function differently depending on the game or content being viewed)
- Adaptive picture sensor automatically detects ambient lighting to adjust brightness levels for improved picture clarity
- Advanced remote access lets you work on your office computer easily from the convenience of your home
- Wireless DeX mobile connectivity makes it easy to use mobile productivity or entertainment apps for video conferencing, documenting, and content streaming on the monitor's big screen without the hassle of wires
- On-board smart hub with included remote control gives access to a variety of entertainment apps including Netflix, YouTube, and more without switching on your PC or laptop (note: subscriptions may be required for content)
- Built-in speakers produce immersive audio for your movies, games, and other media playback
- Two HDMI ports and two USB ports allow you to connect the monitor to your PC, laptop, and other peripherals with ease
- One USB-C port enables a single-connection architecture for powering up devices, transmitting data, and sending display signals between devices for a clutter-free working environment
- Automatic Source Switch Plus technology detects newly connected display sources for immediate switching without going through the menu options
- Tilt-adjustable stand allows you to adjust the display at a convenient viewing angle
- Supports 100 x 100 VESA wall mounts (sold separately) for optional wall installation
- Power Cable
- HDMI Cable
- USB Type-C Cable
- Remote Control
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 210 reviewers who responded, 141 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice but still lacking- June 17, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] setup was a little tricky. took several tries before it recognized my samsung account as well as wifi connection. resolution is still a little something to be desired. but after the initial 24hrs of use and really digging in and changing some things around, its much better. needs a ethernet connection in my opinion, only wifi isn't the best option for me. limited apps selection. using my samsung phone to connect was really cool. only other thing that might be helpful is when using as a second screen, when shutting down computer, you must have the remote close to turn it off. but overall i do like it, now i have a 27" to match my 27" aioYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- OVERAL GREAT PRODUCT I RECOMMNEND (BUT READ BELOW)- January 1, 2021
the monitor is great as a standard monitor, and i am sure you re here for the smart aspect. pros: 1. it has an active auto switch, hat means the monitor automatically switches to an active input source. 2. the remote is so useful and it will become part of your daily life real quick. surprisingly, bixby on the remote is better than on my galaxy s10. 3. the speakers are actually pretty good and get really loud while retaining decent clarity. cons: 1. tap to view is kinda gimmicky. i mean most people will just use the in-app cast button anyway 2. needed a better refresh rate. 3. microsoft office doesn't work. there was no way to even launch it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK but not amazing.- January 31, 2021
wireless display connection to my laptop is awful. slow and laggy so a bit of a gimmick. also if using wireless, resizing windows is near impossible as it uses a different cursor to when using a wired connection. getting set up was painful, it wouldn't recognize my samsung account then a day later it wouldn't recognize any wi-fi connections. connecting using a displayport / hdmi cable is good. it's all good for the price but being samsung, i expected better. from the description, it seems samsung have put a lot of work in to support apple users (which i am not), i'd prefer they focused on their loyal samsung customers a little more.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.