Samsung 32" 4K Ultra HD 75Hz 5ms GTG IPS LED HDR FreeSync Gaming Monitor (LS32A800NMNXGO) - Black
- 32" LED screen with 4K Ultra HD resolution (3840 x 2160) delivers sharp, clear images to help you explore the battlefield in lifelike detail
- 5ms GTG response time and 75Hz refresh rate minimize motion blur during fast-paced action sequences for an immersive gaming experience
- AMD FreeSync technology adjusts the framerate of the monitor to your compatible AMD graphics card to prevent screen tearing during intense action sequences
- HDR 10 technology with 300cd/m2 brightness and 2500:1 static contrast ratio significantly improves the picture quality by reproducing more than 1 billion colours and hues on the screen
- IPS display panel supports 178-degrees (H/V) ultra-wide viewing angles, so you can view the screen virtually from any corner of the room
- TUV-certified display with eye saver mode and flicker free feature offers improved comfort with reduced blue light emissions and screen flickers
- Auto source switch means the monitor quickly detects and switches to newly connected display sources when plugged in, without fumbling around the menu options
- One DisplayPort, 1 HDMI port, 4 USB ports, and 1 headphone jack offer reliable connectivity with a wide range of gaming accessories or peripherals
- Height-adjustable, slim metal stand allows you to tilt, swivel, and pivot the display easily for a comfortable viewing experience
- FSC-certified, eco-friendly packaging can be recycled, while Eco-saving plus mode reduces power consumption by up to 10%
- VESA-specified 100mm x 100mm size support enables optional wall installation
- Power Cable
- HDMI Cable
- USB 3.0 Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- 5 star, but...- July 23, 2021
If you are looking for a light, large, mature-looking, sharp-as-heck monitor, then feel free to open up your wallet. It's a beautiful screen with incredible color accuracy which is a must in my line of work. LOTS of visual real estate. The menu system is intuitive with robust control buttons. One word of caution for those who are eyeing this unit for its 75Hz capacity... This is a Freesync monitor (requiring an AMD video card). If you have an Nvidia card as I do (which uses G-sync), the screen will be capped at a 60Hz refresh rate. This is just fine for me, but a cautionary note for those who 'require' the 75hz refresh rate. If you're not gaming, the difference will be insignificant. If you ARE a gamer, it's also relatively insignificant. Better for gamers to jump up to a 144Hz (or more) monitor. Cheers!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- It's okay, wouldn't buy it again- October 8, 2021
I am a software developer and obviously spend a lot of time working on the computer. I started a new job and wanted a new monitor to go with my work MacBook Pro. I wanted a monitor with: IPS display, 32", 4k resolution, flicker-free / eye-care technology, VESA mounting options. This combination turned out to be fairly difficult to find at a reasonable price. This was one of the cheapest options I could find after searching for hours. I ordered it online from BestBuy and it arrived really quickly. The good: - Beautiful display - The stand is amazing, you can have the monitor in portrait or landscape mode. Being able to adjust the height with such granularity is incredible and I wish every monitor was like this. The bad: - When viewing light/dark grey backgrounds a grid of small dark circles is visible on the monitor. I tried to look this up and I believe it is a hardware issue with the backlighting. I've learned to ignore it as best I can. - Not sure why this is advertised as a Gaming Monitor. It was really hard to find information about this monitor online, but from Samsung's website these are advertised as office/productivity monitors. - Plastic wrap visible between monitor panels: there is plastic hanging out of parts of the monitor that can't be removed. Just poor build quality / quality control on this. - Takes incredibly long to "wake-up". If the screen on my laptop goes to sleep, and I wake it I have to wait at least another 10 or 15 seconds for the monitor to come to life. If I had to do it again, I'd suck it up and pay more for a monitor from a different brand. Or give up on IPS and go with a VA panel.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- A great choice- August 7, 2021
I needed a monitor for work which was large enough to have a few windows open at once. This screen is bright enough to use in daylight without eye fatigue. The colours are vivid, images are clear and sharp. The stand is sturdy with a lot of height and angle adjustments available. Assuming it lasts for years, totally worth the price.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report