Samsung 32" 720p HD LED Tizen Smart TV (UN32M4500BFXZC) - Glossy Black
- 32-inch LED is the perfect size for the bedroom or office
- Offers 720p with a 1366 x 768 native resolution for enjoying HD content
- MR120 motion rate lets you watch your favourite sports and fast-paced action without choppiness
- Powered by a quad-core processor so you can access all the smart features without lag or delays
- Ultra Clean View provides the highest quality images with minimal distortion so you can enjoy a clear picture
- PurColour feature fills your screen with vibrant natural colours to deliver a lifelike picture on screen
- Micro Dimming Pro technology analyzes each zone of your display to deliver deeper blacks and purer whites
- One Depth provides convenient access to multiple content providers with thumbnail previews for various content so you can easily browse through the selection before making your viewing choice
- Universal Guide shows you what's on and adapts to your viewing habits to automatically recommend content based on your viewing pattern, so it's easier to find new shows or movies you might like
- Compatible with the SmartThings app, which provides convenient features like a universal guide, mirror screen, and a mobile remote
- With Content Sync and Share you can connect your Samsung devices and sync data between them and/or the Samsung cloud to do things like view photos on your TV screen
- TV Plus gives you access to the latest content so you can enjoy new movies and TV episodes
- Steam link feature allows you play PC games on your TV so you can enjoy the graphics on a bigger screen
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- User Manual
- Powre Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3605 reviewers who responded, 3371 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Poor quality, unknown language- January 6, 2021
I bought this unit in Best Buy. After two weeks TV stopped working. I replaced with new one and unsuccessfully spent several hours trying to set this unit. Term and Conditions were in Chinese or Korean language despite I have set everything in English at the beginning. Extremely poor and useless Guide with No opportunities to solve problems. Couldn't set TV Plus after tens of attempts and plugging -unplugging my device. Only Samsung expert provided proper setting of TV Plus after almost hour on line service. Looks like this TV was manufactured in China for domestic use. Samsung shall consider certain reimbursement in case of poor qualityNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (7)Report
- Legs!!- July 13, 2020
I haven't turned on the TV yet, waiting on the grandsons to remove the old TV and get this one up and running. BUT who ever was the product design engineer on these legs that have to be put on, should maybe review his design! It actually took close to 2 hours to get the wobbly legs on. I've tightened and tightened to no avail. Also, between where the screws go, there is another hole and I tightened a screw into that...ask me how long it took to get that one out! Hopefully I'll be able to come back and review the TV as being wonderful, but right now, I'm not too happy. Where are the darn pedestals! Below reviews are based on the legs only!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good set for smaller rooms- June 12, 2020
Purchased set to use in our Master Bed room. Works fine for this purpose, wish the built in speakers had a bit more power. Overall a decent set for a $150, before tax, B B didn't offer much of a price break on this May 2020 purchase, oh well. Get my cable service from Spectrum, whose CSR's made a big deal of Samsung's inclusion of the Spectrum App in their tv's, no other set maker has it, blah, blah, blah, u get the picture. One small thing I never had mentioned to me by the Spectrum marketers is that to use the App u need to their inhouse Internet service. Ah hah, but guys I like my current DSL service, sorry u need cable service, they got me !Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.