Samsung 32" FHD 60Hz 8ms GTG VA LED Smart Monitor (LS32AM500NNXZA) - Black
- 32" LED monitor with a 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio delivers crystal-clear imagery for an immersive viewing experience
- 8ms grey-to-grey (GTG) response time and 60Hz refresh rate minimise image ghosting to ensure smooth and lag-free movement on the screen
- 250cd/m2 brightness and 3,000:1 static contrast ratio deliver sharp and vivid images with accurate brightness and contrast levels
- VA panel technology offers an extra-wide 178/178 degree viewing angle to make the picture clearly visible from various perspectives
- Ultrawide Game View mode optimises the display with brighter image details in darker scenes to help you identify enemies easily (may function differently depending on the game or content being viewed)
- Adaptive picture sensor automatically adjusts display brightness based on surrounding light conditions, so you'll get perfect picture quality every single time
- Convenient remote access lets you work on your office computer easily from the comfort of your home
- Wireless DeX mobile connectivity enables wireless mirroring from your smartphones for seamless video conferencing, documenting, and content streaming on the monitor's big screen
- Integrated smart hub with included remote control enables access to an array of entertainment apps such as Netflix, YouTube, and more just like a smart TV (note: subscriptions may be required for content)
- Built-in speakers deliver rich, high-quality sound to make your entertainment more immersive
- Two HDMI ports and two USB ports provide easy connectivity with laptops, game consoles, keyboards, mice, and more
- Automatic Source Switch Plus feature quickly switches the display whenever the monitor detects a new source, so you won't have to go through the menu options
- Tilt-adjustable stand helps adjust the monitor at a convenient viewing angle
- Compatible with 100 x 100 VESA wall mounts (sold separately) for optional wall installation
- Power Cable
- HDMI Cable
- Remote Control
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 21 reviewers who responded, 19 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- OVERAL GREAT PRODUCT I RECOMMNEND (BUT READ BELOW)- January 1, 2021
the monitor is great as a standard monitor, and i am sure you re here for the smart aspect. pros: 1. it has an active auto switch, hat means the monitor automatically switches to an active input source. 2. the remote is so useful and it will become part of your daily life real quick. surprisingly, bixby on the remote is better than on my galaxy s10. 3. the speakers are actually pretty good and get really loud while retaining decent clarity. cons: 1. tap to view is kinda gimmicky. i mean most people will just use the in-app cast button anyway 2. needed a better refresh rate. 3. microsoft office doesn't work. there was no way to even launch it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK but not amazing.- January 31, 2021
wireless display connection to my laptop is awful. slow and laggy so a bit of a gimmick. also if using wireless, resizing windows is near impossible as it uses a different cursor to when using a wired connection. getting set up was painful, it wouldn't recognize my samsung account then a day later it wouldn't recognize any wi-fi connections. connecting using a displayport / hdmi cable is good. it's all good for the price but being samsung, i expected better. from the description, it seems samsung have put a lot of work in to support apple users (which i am not), i'd prefer they focused on their loyal samsung customers a little more.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- One feature would make it perfect:- February 7, 2021
i bought the m5 for wireless dex mode, which works great. the m5 was going to be a multi-use station for dex, rpi, 2nd monitor for my notebook, and occasional streaming. recently, i've found it necessary to use with a pc. if the m5 could act as a usb hub for the pc, the keyboard and mouse could stay plugged in to the monitor. when the monitor is in hdmi mode, it could pass through the usb signal to the pc input. in other modes, it could use the usb ports for itself. instead, the keyboard and mouse must connect to the pc. to use dex, or any built-in apps, i have to swap the cables to the monitor or keep a separate keyboard and mouse plugged in. consequently, this is a standard 27-in monitor now, and i won't take advantage of the smart features.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.